How To Train Your Team - Team Leadership Management Skills
What you'll learn
- Understand why you are training your people
- Understand what training actually does
- You will know how to run a training needs analysis
- You will understand how to choose appropriate training
- You will know how to plan and prepare training
- You will understand how to measure return on investment
- You will learn the different methods of training you can deliver
- You will understand how to do a Training Needs Analysis
- You will learn how to create a training matrix
- You will know how to create a personal development plan
- You will learn to measure the effectiveness of the training delivered
- The student will need access to a computer and the internet
- The student will need a basic understanding of business organisational structures
*An updated version of this course is included in the "Management Skills And Leadership Skills Masterclass", so please do not purchase this if you have already purchased that one.
Training your people effectively can reduce costs and improve profits - learn HR management skills.
Are You Wasting Money On Training?
Did you know that a lot of training in a business is a waste of time and money?
That the only thing it often adds is a cost to the company ledger?
Knowing how to create training that works will help you increase profits and increase the value of the staff you have in your business.
So how do you know if your training is going to be effective?
How do you know if it will actually help you develop your staff and deliver a result that adds value to your business?
Good training delivers tangible and measurable benefits.
Bad training just costs a business time and money.
Covered In This Course:
In this course you will learn how to identify and implement good training.
How to tie training to business goals.
And how to measure its effectiveness.
What method will you be teaching?
This course is a collaboration between myself and Stephen Mather.
Stephen has developed the ProPeC system of business improvement after spending many years in the business improvement sector.
It is a revolutionary, yet simple system, that will give you business improvements fast.
It is this system that we will use to help you improve your own training systems.
Who Is This Course For?
If you answer yes to any of the following questions, then this course is for you.
Are you a business owner who needs to invest in training but wants to do that without wasting money?
Are you a manager who has responsibility for delivering training at the sharp end of business?
Are you a Human Resources manager or member of a HR team that implements training?
Are you a CEO or Director that wants to understand if the training in your organisation is targeted and meeting core business objectives?
Are you a manager or HR professional who wants to improve their career prospects?
What Will You Learn In The Course?
One of the key problems with training, is that organisations often do not link training to specific business goals and it becomes something that is just bolted on as an afterthought, in this course we will help you understand why you are training your workforce.
You will learn the difference between “must have" training, “added value" training and “nice to have" training.
We will also help you understand what training actually does for your business.
You will understand and learn how to run a training needs analysis and how to choose appropriate training.
Learning how to plan and prepare training is also covered in depth.
You will understand how to measure return on investment when it comes to training.
You will learn the different methods of training you can deliver through different teaching and learning styles.
You will understand how to run a training needs analysis for your organisation.
You will also understand how to create a training matrix for your training objectives.
Creating a personal development plan is also covered in this training course.
And probably most importantly of all, you will learn how to measure the effectiveness of training and judge if it is giving you value for money.
Take The Course:
So join me on the other side and learn how to effectively train your people so that your business can grow and improve its bottom line.
Who this course is for:
- This course is suitable for business owners who need to invest in training but want to know how to do that without wasting money
- This course is suitable for managers who need to deliver training objectives in their organisation
- This course is suitable for HR personnel who are tasked with overseeing training needs
- This course is suitable for CEO's and Directors who want to understand how to target training that meets high end business objectives
- This course is also suitable for managers or HR personnel who want to improve their employment viability
- This course is suitable for private sector business
- This course is suitable for public sector organisations
- This course is suitable for charities who want to improve the training of team members
- This course is not designed to show you how to develop or deliver a single course - it is not a "train the trainer" programme
Mark runs an online training company called SME Heroes, which specialises in training on all things to do with sales, online marketing, management and his personal passion of photography.
He has extensive experience with online business in various forms over the last 15 years and loves to share his hard won lessons and techniques for online business success.
In addition he also has over 12 years experience in online retail and over 6 years experience as a commercial photographer.
This means he has a deep breadth of experience which comes through in his courses which are always designed to be easy to understand and to pass on the skills he has learned in a practical way.
A graduate member of the British Psychological Society, with a Degree in Psychology and a Masters in Organizational Psychology, a qualified Executive Coach and Trainer as well as an experienced lean practitioner with Lean Six Sigma Black Belt certification through an IASSC approved programme, Stephen works with businesses to help them improve what they do and how they do it.
He has spent 16 years within manufacturing, first as the Group Training and Development Manager for a major UK food manufacturer and over the last 9 years as business owner and Director of ProPeC® a consultancy that specialises in helping businesses improve their processes, develop their people and generate a culture that supports the right behaviour.
He contributes to operational excellence programmes through managing projects, carrying out current state analyses, delivering training and educational programmes and coaching of different types.