Business Fundamentals : Principles of Marketing
What you'll learn
- Introduction to Marketing fundamentals
- Creating and Capturing Customer Value and the Marketing Process
- Marketing Management and Orientations
- Understanding Strategic Planning and the Business Portfolio
- Customer Driven Marketing Strategy
- Understanding the Marketing Mix
- Understanding the Marketing Environment
- Basics of Market Research and Finding Customer Information
- Integrated Marketing Communications Strategy
- Students from both Business and Non Business Backgrounds can join
Understanding marketing and using the appropriate marketing strategy is vital for any business. Without applying the knowledge of business fundamentals and marketing, companies can often fail.
If you are someone who never formally studied marketing, then this course is for you. This course covers basic marketing terminologies and concepts one should know in order to pursue marketing in any business. Marketing is an important function of a business, which helps in communicating with the customers and providing them with value. By the end of this course you will be familiar with the basic terms of marketing, using different marketing strategies, understanding the marketing mix, marketing channels, new product development and handling marketing research information.
This course will also cover the marketing mix in detail along with discussing some real life examples. In addition to this, we will also study about the marketing mix of service oriented companies and the 7P’s of marketing.
We will also cover the marketing planning process in this course and discuss the steps in implementing a marketing strategy. A good marketing plan provides an ideal blueprint for the implementation of the marketing strategy. Having a knowledge of this will help you fulfil marketing goals and objectives successfully.
This is a business fundamentals course on marketing, so newcomers are welcome.
Who this course is for:
- Willingness to know about Marketing basics
Samina Haque is an instructor and an MSc. graduate from the King's College London, UK, a top ranked university in the world. She has worked as a lecturer and is also an entrepreneur. She is passionate about Entrepreneurship, International Business and Corporate Social Responsibility in companies. In addition to this, she has years of experience, working as an independent business consultant in various institutions. She is glad to share her knowledge and expertise on this platform.