Business Fundamentals: Marketing Strategy
What you'll learn
- Why we need Marketing
- Why a career in Marketing can be really interesting
- How to build a Marketing plan
- Understand customers and their needs, wants, and demands
- Perform marketing research
- Carry out customer segmentation
- Set up the 4Ps of Marketing
- Leverage product mix and pricing strategies
- Organize marketing campaigns
- Calculate Customer Lifetime Value
- The course is suitable for people with business education and for people without business education
If you want to be a business owner or a corporate executive whose job involves business decisions, then you will certainly need to master three fundamental disciplines:
Management and Leadership
There is no way around that. It is possible to be an entrepreneur and a CEO with an engineering background and without an MBA or a business degree; what is not possible is being either of those things without having a clue about:
Building a Marketing plan
Conducting marketing research
Collecting primary data for marketing research
Performing client segmentation
Selecting a target customer group
Understanding the 4Ps of Marketing
Classifying a firm’s products
The importance of product branding
Subtleties of product packaging
Understanding the factors shaping product pricing
The right way to approach product pricing
Organizing product distribution
Setting up an effective promotional campaign
Working with the four Ps of Marketing in a dynamic environment
Establishing and Tracking KPIs
Calculating and monitoring Customer Lifetime Value
Understanding these topics will make a huge difference for you if you have decided to pursue a business-related career – be it as an entrepreneur or a corporate executive.
This is why we created this course for you! Each of the topics listed above is explained in a clear and effective way and we make sure to provide plenty of practical examples that will help you reinforce what you have learned. These examples make it even more fun and easy to understand. In addition, we have prepared a ton of supplemental resources for you: quiz questions with explanations, course notes, PDF files, and so on.
So, what are you waiting for?
Click the “Buy now” button and let’s begin this journey together!
Who this course is for:
- Aspiring entrepreneurs
- Business owners
- Business executives
- Marketing executives
- MBA graduates
- Students who want to learn how to set up a successful business venture
365 Careers is the #1 best-selling provider of business, finance, and data science courses on Udemy. The company’s courses have been taken by more than 1,900,000 students in 210 countries. People working at world-class firms like Apple, PayPal, and Citibank have completed 365 Careers trainings.
Currently, the 365 focuses on the following topics on Udemy: 1) Finance – Finance fundamentals, Financial modeling in Excel, Valuation, Accounting, Capital budgeting, Financial statement analysis (FSA), Investment banking (IB), Leveraged buyout (LBO), Financial planning and analysis (FP&A), Corporate budgeting, applying Python for Finance, Tesla valuation case study, CFA, ACCA, and CPA
2) Data science – Statistics, Mathematics, Probability, SQL, Python programming, Python for Finance, Business Intelligence, R, Machine Learning, TensorFlow, Tableau, the integration of SQL and Tableau, the integration of SQL, Python, Tableau, Power BI, Credit Risk Modeling, and Credit Analytics, Data literacy, Product Management, Pandas, Numpy, Python Programming, Data Strategy
3) Entrepreneurship – Business Strategy, Management and HR Management, Marketing, Decision Making, Negotiation, and Persuasion, Tesla's Strategy and Marketing
4) Office productivity – Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Microsoft Word, and Microsoft Outlook
5) Blockchain for Business
All of our courses are:
- Real-life tested
By choosing 365 Careers, you make sure you will learn from proven experts, who have a passion for teaching, and can take you from beginner to pro in the shortest possible amount of time.
If you want to become a financial analyst, a data scientist, a business analyst, a data analyst, a business intelligence analyst, a business executive, a finance manager, an FP&A analyst, an investment banker, or an entrepreneur365 Careers’ courses are the perfect place to start.