Business Fundamentals: Management and HR Management
What you'll learn
- What makes for a great manager
- The responsibilities of a manager
- How to manage operations
- How to manage supply chain
- Managing productivity
- Value chain management
- How to set SMART objectives
- Setting Financial vs. Strategic vs. Operational Objectives
- Forecasting and budgeting
- Break-even analysis
- HR Planning
- Recruitment and Selection
- How to motivate your team and employees
- Stress management
- How to nourish teams instead of groups
- How to organize compensations and benefits
- The course is suitable for people with no prior management experience
If you want to be a business owner or a corporate executive whose job involves business decisions, managing and leading a team, or organizing the human resources for a business, then you will certainly need to master three fundamental disciplines:
Management and Leadership
There is no way around that. It is possible to be an entrepreneur and a CEO with an engineering background and without an MBA or a business degree; what is not possible is being either of those things without having a clue about:
What makes for a good manager?
Which are the typical management positions in an organization?
What do they have in common? And what is the difference between their roles?
Planning, Controlling, Directing, Staffing, Organizing
Value chain management
Setting Financial vs. Strategic vs. Operational Objectives
The objective pyramid and steps in goal setting
The difference between short-term goals and long-term goals and when they are appropriate
Forecasting and Budgeting
Recruitment and selection
Orientation and training
Setting compensation and benefits schemes
Career development and work-life balance
Team decision-making and behavior
These are interesting and important topics and you can’t expect to build a well-functioning business team if you have not studied them in detail.
This is precisely why this is an excellent course! Each of these concepts is explained in a clear and effective way and we touch on all topics with the necessary level of detail.
The course contains plenty of real-life examples, which makes it even more fun and easy to understand. In addition, we have prepared a ton of supplemental resources for you: quiz questions with explanations, course notes, PDF files, and so on.
So, what are you waiting for?
Click the “Take this course” button and let’s begin this journey together!
Who this course is for:
- Aspiring entrepreneurs
- Business owners
- Business executives
- Management executives
- MBA graduates
- Students who want to learn how to set up a successful business venture
365 Careers is the #1 best-selling provider of business, finance, and data science courses on Udemy. The company’s courses have been taken by more than 1,900,000 students in 210 countries. People working at world-class firms like Apple, PayPal, and Citibank have completed 365 Careers trainings.
Currently, the 365 focuses on the following topics on Udemy: 1) Finance – Finance fundamentals, Financial modeling in Excel, Valuation, Accounting, Capital budgeting, Financial statement analysis (FSA), Investment banking (IB), Leveraged buyout (LBO), Financial planning and analysis (FP&A), Corporate budgeting, applying Python for Finance, Tesla valuation case study, CFA, ACCA, and CPA
2) Data science – Statistics, Mathematics, Probability, SQL, Python programming, Python for Finance, Business Intelligence, R, Machine Learning, TensorFlow, Tableau, the integration of SQL and Tableau, the integration of SQL, Python, Tableau, Power BI, Credit Risk Modeling, and Credit Analytics, Data literacy, Product Management, Pandas, Numpy, Python Programming, Data Strategy
3) Entrepreneurship – Business Strategy, Management and HR Management, Marketing, Decision Making, Negotiation, and Persuasion, Tesla's Strategy and Marketing
4) Office productivity – Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Microsoft Word, and Microsoft Outlook
5) Blockchain for Business
All of our courses are:
- Real-life tested
By choosing 365 Careers, you make sure you will learn from proven experts, who have a passion for teaching, and can take you from beginner to pro in the shortest possible amount of time.
If you want to become a financial analyst, a data scientist, a business analyst, a data analyst, a business intelligence analyst, a business executive, a finance manager, an FP&A analyst, an investment banker, or an entrepreneur365 Careers’ courses are the perfect place to start.