Business Fundamentals: How to Start a Business
What you'll learn
- How to start a business
- How to register your business
- Starting from where you are
- Examples of businesses you can start
- How to structure your business
- Assessing your skills
- Determining what business to go into
- How to find customers
Business Fundamentals: How to Start a Business: A guide to starting a business, whatever your circumstances
Starting a business is daunting for many people.
It is a dream for many of us.
I have put this course together to help clarify and hopefully simplify some of the steps you need to take to ensure you are starting on the right footing.
The best suggestion I can give you is to take your time, but be determined, resilient and explore as many options as possible for every aspect.
Starting, owning or being part of a business can be very rewarding.
It is one of the most fulfilling things you can do, where you have much more control over outcomes, products, services, etc.
It is different from working for someone in so many ways.
However, it can be a lot of work.
The work pays off in fulfilment, financial rewards, community recognition and so many other ways.
The opportunities to start or run businesses are all around us.
Maybe you have been laid off, retired, have an overwhelming urge or just need some extra income, as we all seem to do these days. starting a business is one of the best things you should consider.
There are many types of business, with various motivations, across numerous sectors, services and products.
I will be frank and open about the level of input required from a business owner and you have to access whether you can give that to it or can learn to over time, or you want to get someone else to do that with you and so on.
Many businesses stem from simple ideas, areas of frustrations, passions, needs, gaps, pleasure, deep desires or are just products of opportunities, for those that are opportunists (nothing wrong with being one, as long as you recognise that).
Some businesses are based on trends of fads. Nothing wrong with that as well, as long as the business owner recognises that and is on top of it all. Some are based on fulfilling needs, some in satisfying wants, some have altruistic motivations and others are just plain, needed in society.
We will go through all these and many more in the course.
One thing I can promise you is that you will have all the information, ideas and requisite knowledge to enable you make informed decisions about setting up or owning your business.
Thanks for stopping by on my page and look forward to interacting with you.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone looking to start a business
- Start ups
- Business Incubators or hubs
- Small businesses
- Anyone looking to or running a side gig
- Part time business
- Change professions
- Planning for the future
1). Strategic partnerships expert.
2). Business, Financial, Start Up, Small Business, Workplace Environment Education:
- Everything about your business: from management challenges, needing guidance and coaching to identifying opportunities, changes in your industry or in the wider world you can take advantage of, tax, product development, marketing staffing etc.
- Start up considerations, processes, priorities and much more
- Creating new income streams, sales, marketing, social media, etc
- Finance: Financial accounting made easy, financial control, ratios, technical accounting, management accounting and many more
3). Leadership, Management Education and Consulting.
4). Funding/Finance Education and Consulting:
- Resolving pain points around finance and funding for your organisation.
- Seeking finance from qualified investors, family offices and other verified sources.
- Supporting investors in identifying viable businesses and opportunities to invest in.
- Analysis of opportunities and presentation to various interests.
5). Mindset related Mentor, Teacher, Coach and Publisher.
Skills: Small business coaching, structuring, funding · Strategic Partnerships · Business Strategy · Leadership · Finance, Accounting etc