Essential Business Etiquette
What you'll learn
- Lifetime access to six lectures and two hours of content.
- How to make your first impression memorable.
- How to network with confidence and polish.
- Impress your clients with your business dining skills.
- How to connect with courtesy using technology.
- Computer Access With An Internet Connection
- Notebook and Pen For Taking Notes
- The Ability To Download a PDF Document
Welcome to Business Etiquette Essentials by business etiquette expert Lydia Ramsey.
Would you like to:
- Learn how to create a lasting positive first impression?
- Polish your communication skills so you can get that dream job or next promotion?
- Use the Internet to develop relationships?
- Learn how to effectively communicate using the telephone?
- Dress professionally for every occasion?
- Dine in a business environment?
- Network with polish to build relationships online and in person?
If you answered yes to even one of these questions, then Business Etiquette Essentials is the course you want to take. Presented primarily in video format you will learn everything you need to know to get the job or promotion or to grow your business and the bottom line. You will build better and longer-lasting relationships. In addition you will feel more confident than you ever have no matter what the business setting.
Who should take this course?
- Job seekers
- Rising executives
- Corporate and non-profit leadership and employees
- High school and college students
- Sales teams
Your instructor, Lydia Ramsey, specializes in business etiquette, professional conduct and customer service and will help you and your employees develop the skills to attract and retain clients through the simple practice of modern manners and the basic principles of courtesy, kindness and respect. Her business etiquette course will give you the tools to take your business to the next level.
Who this course is for:
- High School Students
- College Students
- Business Professionals of Any Age
- Job Seekers
Lydia Ramsey is an international business etiquette expert, professional speaker, corporate trainer and author. She offers seminars, keynotes and executive coaching to corporations, associations, colleges and universities.
Lydia is the author of several books including Manners That Sell (Pelican Publishing) and Lydia Ramsey's Little Book of Table Manners (Longfellow Press).
Lydia is a popular media figure and regularly called to be interviewed or featured on national television and radio. She has appeared on FOX TV, NPR, PBS, CNN's Travel Channel and The Paul Harvey Show. She has been featured or quoted in newspapers and magazines including The New York Times, The Wall Street Journal, Investors Business Daily, Entrepreneur, Real Simple, Cosmopolitan, Men's Health, and Golf Digest.
Among her clients are Turner Construction International, Colas International, Gulfstream Aerospace, Georgia Ports Authority, PSS World Medical, TSYS, SunTrust Bank, The PGA Tour, The American Hospital Association, The US Federal District Courts and The Insurance Underwriters of Georgia.
Lydia firmly believes that etiquette in business is not about the rules; it's about the relationships.
- 4.7 Instructor Rating
- 152 Reviews
- 601 Students
- 1 Course
Lydia Ramsey is an expert in business etiquette, an author, journalist, speaker and trainer.Her clients cover a variety of businesses and non-profits. She has traveled across the US and as far away as India and Dubai to present her training and expertise. She has been quoted in national publications and featured on national TV. Her mantra is "Business etiquette is not about rules; it's about relationships."