Business English for Elementary English speakers
- 2.5 hours on-demand video
- 7 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- You will be able to talk about things in an office, understand the law and its relationship to people and business, read business articles, understand body language, make business presentations, use direct and reported speech, understand business ettiquette in foreign countries, and much more.
- You will need an average level of intelligence, an Elementary level of English, and the will to succeed to do well in this course.
This is the first in a 2 course series of basic Business competence. This course deals with everyday matters such as vocabulary, reading skills, presentations skills and understanding a business article, and the second section (to come soon) concentrates on such topics as negotiations, job seeking, CV preparation and interviewing, finance in business, branding, and much more.
- Anyone with elementary English who wishes to do business with English speakers, or get a job in a foreign company, or emigrate for job seeking in business.
In this lesson we will learn the English names of common office items, follow pronunciation, and build our vocabulary. The lecture lesson is reinforced by 2 exercises to complete vocabulary learned