Business Development Principles for Small Businesses
What you'll learn
- How to convey value in everything you do
- Understand the consumer buying funnel and use it to your advantage
- Tips for listening to your customers and really understanding their needs
- Understanding and achieving product-market fit
- Create a winning pricing strategy
- How to look for and fix flaws in your business model
- How to make good decisions based on the growth stage of your business
- The goal setting framework used by top companies like Google and Intel
- This course is for people working to grow and improve their business.
- Entrepreneurs, Small Business Owners, Side Businesses - this course is for you!
- Business Development Managers, Salespeople, Sales Managers, Marketers, Marketing Managers - this course will help you grow your business!
Why do so many small businesses fail?
(over 50% don't even make it 5 years, 70% fail by 10 years)
If you've ever felt overwhelmed and told yourself that growing a small business was impossible, you're not alone. I know how hard it is to build a sustainable small business. I am a small business owner myself.
I thought that building a profitable small business meant 1,000 hours of work per week. Or squeezing every last dime out of every vendor. Or peddling my services in the streets until the cows come home.
What I found was that I didn't need to do any of these things. I simply needed to understand how to apply the fundamental business growth concepts that have been around for decades.
These principles are simple and effective. I needed to understand what these concepts were and how they applied to small businesses.
All of a sudden, I didn't feel so alone. Other business owners had navigated the same situations I was going through and used proven principles to position their companies for growth and I knew I could too.
This year one of my businesses will be celebrating its 11th year in business and the other will be celebrating its 5th year in business. Both are profitable and have been for years.
This course will take complicated concepts written about in Harvard Business Review and taught in MBA schools across the country and make them understandable for the everyday small business owner.
This course covers the 7 key concepts that business leaders leverage to position their company for sustainable growth and provide context for good decision making.
Learn how to position your company for growth using the same strategies and principles that top executives in the world's largest companies are taught to use.
Click on the 'Enroll now' button so you can stop struggling for sales and start growing your small business.
Are you ready to take your business to the next level? Learn the key business growth concepts so you can start applying them to your business today.
Click on the "Enroll now" button and I will see you on the other side!
Who this course is for:
- Business Leaders
- Small Business Owners
- People with Side Hustles
- Business Development Managers
- Anyone in charge of growing a business
Keegan is a small business owner, entrepreneur and author who helps small business owners reach their goals.
As an entrepreneur, he's built award-winning businesses that provide affordable digital marketing solutions for small to medium-sized businesses across the country.
He is the author of the book A Store Near Me and regularly blogs about how to effectively use digital marketing for small businesses.
Over the past 12 years, Keegan has worked with over 1,500 small businesses on their digital marketing and growth strategies.
Keegan Edwards is a graduate of the University of Rochester with a degree in Political Science and Chinese Studies.
He currently resides in Raleigh, North Carolina with his wife and daughter.