Business Development and Entrepreneurship Course
What you'll learn
- How to create your own business
- How to register your business
- How to build your own business plan
- How to design a logo and brand identity
- How to create a product or service
- How to market your business
- What you need to include in your business's website
- How to grow your business
- How to manage the finances of a business
- How to sell your business
- Students will require: A laptop with internet connection and a basic understanding of website building.
This Business Development Course for beginners will teach you all the fundamentals you need to know about starting and running your own business. The course covers topics from what an entrepreneur is and how to come up with your own business idea and plan all the way to how to register your business and the running of finances.
It will teach you the fundamentals of a good business website and the importance of bookkeeping and taxes, as well as how to best market your business to gain more traction and loyal clients.
Learn everything you need to know about the key characteristics of an entrepreneur and how to become one yourself and the importance of having a passion for what you are creating.
Learn everything you need to know about creating your own business idea and the elements needed in your business plan.
Learn everything you need to know about the important elements used in creating your business brand and logo.
Learning everything you need to know about the different types of businesses that can be registered and how to do so for your own.
Learning everything you need to know about marketing your business online and creating relationships with loyal customers.
Learn everything you need to know about the importance of a good website design.
Learn everything you need to know about the importance of bookkeeping and how to do your business tax.
And finally, learn everything you need to know about selling your business.
Who this course is for:
- This course is designed for those who want to start their own businesses. No previous experience is needed.
I created Life Academy with the idea of teaching children practical skills that are being forgotten and deemed not important. My goal is to teach the people of today the importance of working with your hands and building critical thinking and problem-solving skills. We do this by hosting practical workshops at our facility and now by offering online courses.