Get Credit for Your EIN That's Not Linked to Your SSN
What you'll learn
- At the end of this course students will be able to setup their business credibly to meet lender and credit issuer guidelines.
- At the end of this course students will be able to obtain and navigate their business credit reports.
- At the end of this course students will be able to build their initial business credit reports using vendor accounts.
- At the end of this course students will be able to obtain high-limit revolving store and fleet credit cards.
- You should have the ability to watch and hear videos.
- You should have a general interest in owning and operating a business.
Did you know that your business has its own credit report? This credit report that's linked to your business EIN number is not linked to your consumer credit report or your SSN. Business credit can be obtained without you providing your SSN on the credit application, so your consumer credit quality isn't a factor in approval. And you're not personally liable for the business credit you can obtain.
The quality of your business credit will determine if you'll get approved for business loans, the amount you'll be approved for, and the terms you'll pay. Anybody who wants to can see your business credit including your competitors, prospects, and clients, so it's essential you manage your business credit wisely.
Not only does business credit seperate your business and personal liability, but it's also one of the only ways you can obtain funding for your business if you have consumer credit issues, don't have collateral, and regardless of your collateral.
This course maps out all you'll want and need to know to get credit for your EIN that's not linked to your SSN.
Who this course is for:
- This course is for anyone looking to start a business.
- This course is for anyone who is looking to obtain credit and cash to start their business.
- This course is for someone who may have personal credit issues and would like to still be able to obtain credit for their business.
- This course is for existing business owners who are looking to obtain money to grow.
- This course is for a business owner who is looking to truly separate personal and business liability.
Ty Crandall is an internationally known speaker, author, and business credit expert. With over 16 years of financial experience Ty is recognized as an authority in business credit building, business credit scoring, and business financing.
Ty is the author of two of the bestselling books on consumer and business credit Perfect Credit and Business Credit Decoded and has written hundreds of published articles relating to business credit. Ty is also often heard being interviewed on countless radio and TV programs and news shows across the country and has been features in Forbes, Entrepreneur, and Inc.
Ty currently serves as the CEO at Credit Suite. With Credit Suite Ty consults with and advises companies on business credit building and scoring. He has overseen the business credit building for thousands of clients and has helped create and grow the most credible business coaching operation in the United States. Ty has also created and coaches the largest business credit provider network in the world.