Business Credit 101
What you'll learn
- Learn how to build business credibility, making you and your business more fundable.
- Get access to unsecured guaranteed lines of credit, independent of your personal credit.
- Use this powerful list of credit vendors to apply for business credit
- A LIST of Assets you can buy with business credit
- Build credit reports using your new vendor accounts
- No real pre-requisites, but all students should have...
- Pen, Paper and a Positive Attitude
- The desire to start and grow a legal business entity.
ESTABLISH BUSINESS CREDIT
Did you know you could establish business credit separate from your personal credit and that your business has its own credit report?
This business credit report is linked to your company name and business EIN number. There is no connection to your personal credit, SSN or consumer credit and it does not play a role in getting approved or rejected. Even better, when you get credit with your business, you are not personally liable.
Did you also know that like access to personal credit, business can access 4 Tiers of business credit? Did you also know that each make you more #lendable and gives you access to cash.
QUALITY OF YOUR BUSINESS CREDIT
A clean business profile and quality business credit, factors into business loan approvals, approval amounts, and the terms of repayment.
Having business credit separates your business from your personal liability and improves the chances of getting access to business funding.
It's also an important tool to have when you have consumer credit and debt issues as well as no business credit, collateral or cash.
This course takes you through the 3-Step Process to getting access to credit, collateral and cash to grow and scale your business.
Everyone is very familiar with how to use business to finance equipment and buy property.
But for the Online Course Creator, we include a very special bonus section in our course that highlights how to use business credit to #financeyourfunnels.
Who this course is for:
- This course is for anyone who wants to start a business
- This course is created for new and current business owners looking to establish business credit
- Individuals looking to get business credit
- Individuals who want to obtain cash and credit to start and grow a business
- This is for individuals who need a fresh start and want to establish good credit
At some time in life we come to a crossroad where we must ask ourselves a super important question…
Are we going to continue to get by?
Are we ready to go hard?
I challenge you to ask yourself that question now.
What’s your answer?
Tish Henderson is a speaker, educator and life experiencer who understands that the opportunity to learn is all around us, fueling our ability to always learn and grow to new heights.
The "gig economy" and the "digital real estate" environment presents us with opportunities to explore who we are, challenge ourselves to greater aspirations and create a lifestyle by design.
From courses, books, ebooks and other training materials, we can learn a lot about online businesses, offline businesses and how to do valuable things.
Learning content this way allows us to go hard after our dreams, and thrive to the max.
When you are ready to thrive at something, even with no experience or real direction, you can enroll in a course or read a book and be instantly 10 steps ahead, “faster”.
Lead Funnel VIP, believes in One Hour Work-a-Thons to takes this concept one step further.
We focus our courses on consuming “actionable” bite-sized information so that you focus, learn, apply and thrive to the max.
Learn actionable content in around 1 hour.
As a successful Realtor, Insurance Agent, Mortgage Broker, Stockbroker, Investor (houses, VRBO, tax liens), Trader and Online Entrepreneur, I learn by exampling this idea. Now I also teach over 12500 students and growing...
· Learn complex topics.
· Use understandable, doable and beneficial actions.
· Focus on financial matters, business growth and personal development.
· Learn needed skills like lead funnel development to help grow any business.
Join us as we break-down topics of interest into One Hour Work-a-Thons on our collective journey to thrive to the max.