Business Continuity Management System. ISO 22301.
- 2 hours on-demand video
- 31 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- What is a business continuity management system
- What are the requirements of ISO 22301:2019
- Key tools for business continuity like the business impact analysis or the risk assessment
- What is a business continuity strategy and what it should include
- Concepts like the MTPD, RTO, RPO, MBCO
- How a business continuity management system can be implemented
- No specific prior knowledge required.
- Familiarity with management systems is helpful.
- General knowledge on business continuity and disaster recovery is helpful.
The course discusses the concept of business continuity and the requirements of ISO 22301:2019 - the international standard that defines the requirements for a Business Continuity Management System (BCMS).
The course follows the structure of the standard covering the following requirements:
- Context of the organization - internal and external issues that affect the organization, the needs and expectations of interested parties and the scope of the business continuity management system
- Leadership - top management commitment for business continuity, business continuity policy, roles, responsibilities and authorities
- Planning - Actions to address risks and opportunities, business continuity objectives and the planning of changes
- Support - Resources, competence and awareness, communication and documented information
- Operation - Business impact analysis, risk assessment, business continuity strategies and solutions, business continuity plans and procedures, warning and communication, the incident response structure, the exercise programme and the evaluation of business continuity documentation and capabilities
- Performance evaluation - Monitoring and measurement, analysis and evaluation, the internal audit of the BCMS, management review
- Improvement - Nonconformity and corrective action; continual improvement.
The information is valuable to any professional involved in business continuity and disaster recovery related activities.
After going through the lessons here you will have a clear image of how a business continuity management system (BCMS) should be shaped, what are it's main elements, what documents should exist and how they should be implemented.
The information in the course is valuable for professionals who want to participate in business continuity auditing - of suppliers, partners or for certification purposes.
If you are looking to become a certified business continuity professional then the information in this course will be of great help.
If your organization intends to become certified to ISO 22301:2019 and you have responsibilities for the BCMS then I am sure you will find a lot of support in this course.
- Business continuity managers
- Business continuity engineers
- Risk specialists
- Business continuity consultants
- Management system auditors
- Business owners
- People involved in business continuity and disaster recovery related activities
What is the purpose of business continuity. General information about business continuity as a concept.
Risks and opportunities related to the BCMS. Examples of risks and opportunities and the process for their identification and treatment.
How an organization can obtain and maintain the certification to ISO 22301:2019. The migration from the 2012 version of ISO 22301 to the 2019 version.
Certification of persons as business continuity professionals.