Business Communication (Indonesian Version)
- You should be able to use a Computer or Laptop
- You shoud be able to use document software (Ms Word, Adobe Reader)
- You should be able to use presentation software (Ms Powerpoint)
The course comprises theories and practices of written, oral, and interpersonal communication used in the workplace with the emphasis on concise, clear, and effective business correspondences. Student will be exposed to the use of strategic communication model to identify objectives, analyze audiences, choose information, and create the most effective arrangement and channel for various types of messages. At the end of this course, you will be able to understand and explain purpose of learning and their learning activities in Business Communication class, define basic concepts of communication and communication process, understand the purpose of business communication in organization and apply strategies for effective business communication utilizing You-Attitude concept, identify constraints and challenges in business communication and apply positive emphasis and reader benefits, and define apply strategies to achieve effective cross-cultural communication.
Please note that the language used in this course is Indonesian. We are working to translate it into English.
- Student who want to learn Business Communication
- Overview Business Communication02:37
- Basic Concepts of Communication05:17
- Business Communication in Organization and You-Attitude06:14
- Building Blocks for Effective Business Communication5 questions
- Constraints and Challenges of Business Communication03:18
- Communication Across Cultures06:27
- Process of Writing Business Communication and PAIBOC approach10:53
- Creating Goodwill in Business Messages5 questions
- Business Correspondences09:11
- Proposals and Reports04:15
- Oral Communication in Groups Interaction and Meetings07:11
- Interpersonal Communication6 questions
- Business Communication for Employment Purposes05:35
- Job Hunting and Negotiation5 questions
- Final Quiz25 questions
Bina Nusantara University (BINUS University) adalah universitas swasta terbaik di Indonesia. Visi dari BINUS University adalah a world-class university … in continuous pursuit of innovation and enterprise. Misi dari BINUS University adalah berkontribusi pada komunitas global melalui penyediaan pendidikan berkelas dunia. BINUS University memiliki 7 fakultas dan lebih dari 30 program untuk tingkat Sarjana, Magister, dan Doctorate, 30000 mahasiswa, dan 8 kampus. Berdasarkan QS Stars ranking, BINUS University telah mencapai 4 dari 5 bintang dengan peringkat 9 di Indonesia (peringkat 1 untuk universitas swasta) dan peringkat 251-260 di Asia.
Bina Nusantara University (BINUS University) is the best private university in Indonesia. The vision of BINUS University is a world-class university … in continuous pursuit of innovation and enterprise. The mission of BINUS University is to contribute to the global community through the provision of world-class education. BINUS University has 7 faculties and more than 30 programs for Undergraduate, Magister, and Doctorate level, 30000 students, and 8 campuses. Based on QS Stars ranking, BINUS University achieves 4 of 5 stars with ranking of number 9 in Indonesia (number 1 for private university) and number 251-260 in Asia.
BINUS Online Learning as the first private university in Indonesia who get permission from Indonesia's government to run online learning provides 5 undergraduate programs which are Business Management, Information System, Accounting, Information Technology and Industrial Engineering. We uniquely designed our learning process to be accessible anywhere and anytime so that our students can keep learning and absorb knowledge to the fullest in the midst of your busy life. Interaction with lecturers can be done without limitation of time and place to improve students' abilities and insights in practical activities and decision making. Through discussion forums, students can send assignments within a specified time limit. This program is a perfect choice for all levels of society without age limits who still eager to seek knowledge for a better future.