Business Chinese for Elementary Level
- 5 hours on-demand video
- 9 articles
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Master 10 common topics in business situations
- Familiar with cultural expectations of working in China
- Master 88 vocabulary in 10 lessons
- Beginner level or above in Chinese
What You Will Get
- 10 practical topics on business situation
- 29 video lessons for your self-paced study
- 29 exercises for each video
- 9 articles explaining Chinese business culture
Technically speaking, We design our courses by these principles:
According to the theory of comprehensible input, developed by Stephen Krashen in 1977, providing a learner with language input just above their current level is the most effective way to learn a language. So all videos in this course are presented in Chinese with English subtitles because we want to maximize your language exposure. The instructors speak in Chinese at an appropriate speed so you can follow along. You don't have to catch every single word but to understand the main idea and get used to the speech flow of Chinese language.
Our goal is to make you able to speak Chinese after the class. All the topics and content are practical which based on real world conversations because we want you to learn language in context which will help you remember what you learn.
We've divided each lesson into three parts: vocabulary, conversation and grammar. You could finish the vocabulary and conversation first. The grammar video is optional. You could learn if you need. All videos are in 10~15 minutes so you could finish during a coffee break.
Practice makes perfect. That's why we provide you with a set exercises after the video lessons. It takes just 5~10 minutes to finish each set. Besides, cultural expectations are important, especially in business situations. We select 9 topics to help you understand the differences between working in China and other countries.
- Beginners with basic knowledge of Chinese
- Independent Chinese learners seeking structured self-study programs
- Busy learners with 5-10 minute blocks of time
- Entrepreneurs aspiring to do business with China