Business Branding for Small Businesses: Startup Foundation
What you'll learn
- How to build a strong foundation for your business brand
- Why it is critical to have a business vision and mission statement
- How to write a powerful vision statement
- How to write a strong mission statement
- How to write SMART goals and objectives
- How to establish your business brand for success starting from scratch
- The power of vision, mission, goals and objectives in creating effective brand strategies to stand out from the competition
- A drive to learn how to build a solid foundation for your business brand to grow and thrive
This course will show you how to build a solid business branding foundation for small businesses, to help you gain clarity and potentially grow and thrive as a startup small business owner or entrepreneur.
You will learn how to create effective business vision and mission statements, as well as S.M.A.R.T. goals and objectives, all of which are important for your business to succeed in the marketplace.
Often, business owners and entrepreneurs have the misconception that creating a brand for a small business is all about making fancy logos, choosing interesting colors, and coming up with creative taglines...
Although these are elements of the branding process, they are not the most important components in creating a strong brand structure that supports your business to grow and thrive.
A solid foundation is required to develop a sustainable business, build growth strategies, interact with and establish confidence and trust with your target audience and employees (if you have a workforce), and authentically present your brand in the marketplace.
So, if you are a startup small business owner, or entrepreneur looking to grow your business, or have a brilliant idea, and want to transform that idea into a great brand or venture into a new business, but lacks a strong business brand structure, this course will help you get started. Even if you have skipped some basics steps in the early stages of your business, you will discover how to effectively lay a solid framework so that your business can grow and thrive in the marketplace.
Who this course is for:
- Small business owners and entrepreneurs looking to grow a sustainable business and build a strong business foundation
- Startup entrepreneurs looking to start a business brand
- Small business owners looking to venture into a new business or to expand their ideas
- Course Creators
- Startup Coaches
Donnicka Robert is the Founder of a New York Based company, business consultant, and Brand Strategist with over 15 years of combined experience in business development, brand strategy, product development, content creation, digital marketing, human resources, and a successful business venture.
She holds a master's degree in Marketing, majoring in brand development, digital marketing & analytics, and a master's degree in human resources and is pursuing her business coaching credentials.
Donnicka transitioned from the corporate environment to the business environment, collaborated with several entrepreneurs over the years, and worked with several small businesses to refine strategies.
She is here to help you lay a solid framework for building a compelling brand for your business.