Business Branding For E-commerce
What you'll learn
- Brand Creation In 12 in-depth sections
- The Ideal Customer Guided Exercise
- The Ideal Customer - Overcoming Primary Challenges
- The Ideal Customer - Vision Of Success Blueprint
- How To Create The Invisible Aspects Of A Brand
- How To Design & Develop The Visible Aspects Of A Brand
- The Naming Workshop - Strategies For Choosing An Amazing Brand Name
- Creating Brand Graphics - How-To, Tips, and Tools
- Website Photography Strategies To Enhance Your Brand Presentation
- Product Photography Strategies To Enhance Your Brand Presentation
- Copywriting Strategies To Enhance Your Brand Presentation
- Word And Triggers That Can Enhance Your Brand Presentation
- Using Calls-To-Action To Enhance Your Brand Presentation
- General Business Experience Is Helpful
- Desire To Create Your Own Brand Is Required
This course is presented in a clear, conversation style, that is easy to understand and follow. You'll enjoy the instructors genuine care and encouraging teaching style. You'll learn how to build a business brand in a logical and systematic way.
Learn To Create A Professional Brand For Your New Product, Website or Company!
About The Instructor & His Authentic Credibility On This Topic: Jason resides in Seattle Washington and together with his wife, he's sold millions online and their popular shopify website (Pixie Faire) has even been featured by Shopify as one of the sites premiere success case studies.
Miles shares their insider tips, techniques, short-cuts and hard-won lessons acquired as they personally set up and built their Shopify site, which currently transacts 40,000-50,000 orders a month and is ranked 503rd out of over 500,000 Shopify websites (based on worldwide site traffic). He is also the co-creator of Liberty Jane® and Sew Powerful. He previously served as the Senior Vice President of Marketing, Human Resources, and Development at Northwest University in Seattle Washington.
How Is This Course Different? This course has 12 powerful, yet easy to follow, sections all designed to help you design and implement a professional business brand.
This course offers a unique and systematic approach that cuts through the confusion, eliminates incorrect thinking, and teaches best practices on all the aspects related to establishing a successful business, online, or e-commerce brand.
Who Is This Course Designed For? Students should have a basic understanding, or willingness to learn professional branding. They also need the time, patience, and willingness to implement the lessons and details taught in this course. Ideally, students should already have a product, product idea, or product plan. If you have a private label product already set up that you sell on Amazon, or are an artist, crafter, or seller of unique items - and need a fully functional ecommerce website - then this course will be of value to you.
Who this course is for:
- Branding for entrepreneurs eager to build a professional looking company or website
- Private Label sellers who want to move beyond online arbitrage (such as Amazon FBA) and create their own powerful brand
- E-commerce sellers who are interested in a long-term, sustainable, valuable business brand
- Online marketers who are tired of selling other people's brands and want to create their own brand
Jason is an e-commerce expert from Seattle running his own companies, consulting with others, and teaching even more.
Before becoming a full-time online entrepreneur, Miles was Senior Vice President of Marketing, Fundraising, and HR at Northwest University in the Seattle area.
Online Selling: In 2008 Miles started his online selling efforts with his wife at their kitchen table using eBay. In 2013 they launched Pixie Faire in the sewing niche. It is now the Internet's largest doll clothes pattern marketplace with over 100 designers and over 3.3 million patterns downloaded.
Pixie Faire has been featured by Shopify as a case studies on their blog. The article, "How One Couple Is Making $600,000 A Year Selling Digital Goods" has been a reader favorite for many years. Based on worldwide site traffic Pixie Faire is frequently in the top 1% of all Shopify sites, out of over one million.
He is a founder or investor in a growing number of e-commerce businesses including most notably, The Happy Gardening Life, an Instagram Influencer in the gardening niche.
Coaching and Consulting: His coaching company is helping smart entrepreneurs from around the world make the leap from Amazon to Shopify.
Teaching: He is the author of three bestselling books, Pinterest Power, Instagram Power, and Youtube Marketing Power, all available in bookstores worldwide and published with McGraw Hill. He teaches Online Marketing as an Adjunct Professor at Northwest University in Seattle, and he's the most popular e-commerce instructor on Udemy.
Jason holds a graduate degree in Business Administration and an undergraduate degree in Organizational Management and Biblical Studies.
His work has been featured in Forbes, The Huffington Post, Wharton Magazine (of the University Of Pennsylvania School Of Business), IBM's Connect Chat, CNET, MSN's Business On Main, Social Media Examiner, Profnet, PRNewswire, and other premiere publications.
Sew Powerful: Jason and his wife also co-founded Sew Powerful, a charity designed to combat extreme poverty in Lusaka Zambia by creating jobs for adults that focus on making purposeful products - items designed to enhance children's academic success. Things like school uniforms, reusable feminine hygiene pads and soap. They also co-founded the 3 Esthers Farm just outside Lusaka with the mission of providing farm fresh food to the hungry children of Lusaka.
He's sold millions online, but he's most passionate about helping people. Creating purpose beyond profit and economic power to change lives for the better.