Business basics for independent teachers & instructors
What you'll learn
- Be able to run a sustainable teaching business and earn more money
- Learn how to use tools to streamline your admin — so you can focus on teaching!
- Get into the right entrepreneurial mindset and overcome your fear or doubts
- Understand how to properly price your classes and other offerings
- Know how to engage your existing clients and motivate people to keep coming to class
- Easily attract new clients and grow your business with simple marketing insights
- No experience required — but a desire to succeed as independent teacher will help!
No matter what skill or passion you're sharing with the world, being an independent instructor means you really have two jobs: 1. teaching (yay!), and 2. running a business (hm...). Whether you teach yoga, fitness, music, art, dance, cooking or languages... the basic business challenges can be daunting when going independent. But they don't have to be!
This course covers all the essential "must-knows" to help you run sustainable teaching business — things that can mean the difference between spinning your wheels and earning good income (without getting stressed out)!
The basic concepts and ideas in this course will virtually eliminate tedious admin chores, take the stress out of scheduling and collecting payments, and save you huge amounts of time. You'll learn how to best price your classes & offerings, and use common sense marketing techniques to easily & consistently attract new clients, both for your in-person and your online or virtual classes. Yes, you can grow your business week over week, month over month without doing anything that's uncomfortable or "not you".
As independent teacher, you can be more successful than you ever thought possible... especially now in the "new normal". Whether you're just starting out as a new teacher, or you're a seasoned veteran who wants to up their game — this course will show you how!
We (Alex & Alex) are always happy to help in any way we can. So as part of the course, feel free to ask any questions about your specific challenges and we'll do our best to provide you with tips, ideas and personal feedback. We love to talk to people!
Who this course is for:
- This course is for everyone: from new teachers just starting out, to experienced instructors who want to up their game.
Alex K. & Alex J. are serial entrepreneurs and coaches with 30 years of combined experience teaching, running businesses and building software. We've taught languages, music, math, science, and gymnastics... but for the last 15 years, we've been on a mission to empower other teachers.
We're also the creators of Ubindi, an all-in-one admin solution for independent teachers.