What you'll learn
- Be introduced to analytics in general, its different types and benefits.
- Be aware of the levels and challenges of analytics.
- Be introduced to the business analyst.
- Be introduced to the definition, history and benefits of business analytics.
- Know the techniques, software applications, challenges and future of BA.
- Basic understanding of the IT industry
- Knowledge of the English language
Business analytics (BA) refers to the skills, technologies, applications and practices for continuous iterative exploration and investigation of past business performance to gain insight and drive business planning. Business analytics focuses on developing new insights and understanding of business performance based on data and statistical methods. In contrast, business intelligence traditionally focuses on using a consistent set of metrics to both measure past performance and guide business planning, which is also based on data and statistical methods.
This course includes the different types of analytics, BA techniques, software and applications, differences between analytics and analysis and business analytics and business intelligence, challenges and the future of BA.
Who this course is for:
- Recent graduates looking to get a foothold in the IT Industry.
- Analysts looking to improve their understanding of the business analyst role.
- Organizations wanting to make better and more informed business decisions, as well as looking for ways to explore business data and implement statistical analysis.
- Managers looking to optimize business processes.
What drives us?
In one word? YOU
You are front, center and behind every decision we make in our business.
- You are starting out in the IT industry
- You are serious about your career
- You need certifications on your resume to get that first interview
For you we created the Foundation level courses as well as the Core Series for IT
- You are an IT Professional with a proven career
- You need to stay in touch with changes in the industry
- You need to continue to show your value to the business to ensure your job is secure
- You want to find out what else would make your IT career more solid
- You are implementing Processes and methodologies in your company
- You are managing a team of people and need to look good
- You started your own business and are looking for template documents to ‘hit the ground running’
- You need to present on a subject at the next team meeting and are not quite sure where to start
Every Career driven IT Professional needs to be able to afford quality IT educational materials to stay relevant in their job, irrespective of current position, budget or geographical location.
We do most of the work behind the scenes so that you can focus on your professional education and your career within the IT industry.
We see it as our job to ensure we give you the most up to date information you need to succeed in achieving that goal at a price-point that is makes it accessible to most professionals.