Business Analytics with Excel
What you'll learn
- 1. To gain an understanding of how managers use business analytics to formulate and solve business problems and to support managerial decision making.
- 2. Use analytics in customer requirement analysis, general management, marketing, finance, operations, and HR
- 3. To become familiar with the processes needed to develop, report, and analyze business data.
- 4. To learn how to use and apply Excel and Excel add-ins to solve business problems.
- 5. Get empowered and be ready to propel his/ her career.
- There is no prerequisite. It is preferred, one should be conversant with use of excel for day to day working. No knowledge of statistics, modelling and optimization is required.
- It is important the students should be willing to learn and empower himself.
If you are a manager or aspiring manager and you want to differentiate yourself or create a competitive advantage for you, Business Analytics with Excel is right course for you.
You will learn some important tools and techniques to proceed with Business Analytics of your own. This is a quick course. The techniques have been presented from practical perspective. You don’t need to get into complex mathematical and statistical modelling. Instead the focus is on understanding implications of various tools, learn interpreting and formulating problem and finally solve them using Excel.
In the book “Competing on analytics: The new science of winning”, Thomas Davenport claims that a significant proportion of high-performance companies have high analytical skills among their personnel. In a research by MIT Sloan Management Institute it has been found that 51 % companies used Analytics to gain competitive advantage while others have been struggling.
The answer is empowering each manager on analytics. This course is an attempt to empower every participant with analytics tools. This is about demystifying analytics. You will be able to do 80% of analytics related work yourself after this course. You may need specialist intervention in some complex cases. This course will help you getting competitive advantage and help you move faster in your career.
So, what are you waiting for?
Register now and empower your career!
Who this course is for:
- The Course is aimed at Managers, Departmental Heads, Functional Heads who are responsible for managing and improving functional operations.
- Anyone who aspires to take up managerial role and be responsible for managing and improving functional operations.
- Anyone who is aspiring to improve one’s functional operations.
Dr. Bishram is an author, a training specialist and expert in continuous improvement. He is passionate about learning and sharing knowledge. He is a visiting professor in NMIMS, Mumbai & NITIE, Mumbai India in areas of Analytics, Operations Management, Best Practices in Operations & Technology Management.
Bishram is credited with exceptional academic records and has been a topper during his PGDBM at XLRI & B.Tech. at BIT. He bagged several Gold medals for Academic excellence.
Bishram has over 30 years of practice in leading corporates like Tata Consulting Services, as a Sr. General Manager & Lionbridge Technologies, a US MNC, as a Vice President India Operation & World Wide Service Lines, where he managed a business of Rs 250+ crores and over 1000 resources. During his long stint in senior management he managed Profit & Loss of a Business, Delivery & Operations, Recruitment & HR, Solutions, and Sales & Quality in industry segments like Manufacturing, Retail, Transportation, Healthcare, Banking & Financial Services etc. He is a Growth & Turnaround Strategist & Execution Expert for Outsourcing, Offshore Development Center, and Captive Center, Startups, Software and Services outfits, setting up Outsourced Development Center.
For the last 10+ years, he is prominent as a Director & CEO of Vision2Value Services Private limited. He is adroit at providing Consultancy and Training Services in the areas of Continuous Performance Improvement using LEAN, Theory of Constraints & Problem Solving. He has been providing Strategic Management Consulting & Training for businesses Transformation and Growth; consulting in the areas of Strategic Planning and Execution, Business Analytics, aligning Vision, Mission and Performance Indicators using Balanced Scorecard has been his forte.