Business Analytics with Big Data : A Complete Guide
What you'll learn
- Regardless of your industry or profession, student will walk away from this course confident in the ability to: understand exactly what kind of data businesses are dealing with; conduct preliminary analysis; and design interventions using that analysis that are intended to change behavior.
- Understand about Big Data, Social Analytics.
- Understand about various types of analytics.
- Understand the significance of Analytics in Business perspective.
- No technical knowledge is required. The student should be having brief knowledge of Business and business terminology.
This course is all about Business Analytics which gives exposure to various types of Business analytics, types of data, data sources, understanding of Big data and Big data analytics and Social Media as well as Social Media Analytics.
While going through this course student often find Business terminologies, several technical aspects, Big Data as well as Social Media related details.
This course contains 8 Sections covering various topics with 35 video lectures and several quiz sections for testing your knowledge. Curriculum is systematically arranged in such a way that student will feel the flow of the subject making understanding easy.
Entire course is close to 3 hours of engaging lectures. Every video has graphical representation which keeps students engaged to the topic.
Course is structured in a flawless manner. Starts with a brief about course provider. That followed by reasons why student should take this course. Post explaining this new section starts with Introduction, significance of Business Analytics to Business, Data and understanding of Data, Big data concepts and details about Social media analytics.
One has to take this course as huge volume of Data brings endless opportunities with it . Data is an asset with enormous Insights hidden within it . To bring value out of Data and to transform it to Information and knowledge we need to understand Business and Data analytics along with tools associated with it.
According to a 2015 MIT Sloan Management Review, 40 percent of the companies surveyed were struggling to find and retain the analytics talent. And the picture is starting to look even bleaker.
International Data Corporation (IDC) predicts a need by 2018 for 181,000 people with deep analytical skills in the United States alone and a requirement five times that number for jobs with the need for data management and interpretation skills.
Regardless of your industry or profession, you’ll walk away from this course confident in your ability to: understand exactly what is Business Analytics, what kind of data you are dealing with in your role; what are the benefits how can you convert the data into knowledge for informed decision making within a Business.
This course prepares you for the career of tomorrow!
Who this course is for:
- Specific roles that would benefit include, but are not limited to: Analysts and Analytics Managers; Consultants; Software Engineers, Developers and Programmers; Enterprise Architects and other systems specialists; Directors with data-intensive portfolios and CEOs, especially those in the IT industry; Data Scientists and Engineers looking to transition into such a role; and Researchers and Project Managers who work with large data sets.
- This may not not be a right course for expert data analysts who are already into this profession.
Global Learning Labs is founded by a group of highly qualified educators and industry experts who have enormous experience in their respective fields. This is founded with a vision to cater knowledge and learning requirement across the globe. It specializes in providing deeply focussed, result oriented quality trainings on variety of topics from basic to advanced level. They are related to Information Technology, General Management, Project Management, Science, Music and Health.
The contents and resources enable learners to gain critical competencies. This will empower them to surge ahead towards a brighter tomorrow.