Business Analytics: Use Data Analysis for Financial Industry
- 1 hour on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- The Importance of data in business
- Learn how to handle and manage data
- Discover why data-driven organizations use the scientific method to explore and solve data problems
- Deploy a structured lifecycle approach to data science problems
- Discover how to tell a powerful story with data to drive business action
- Learn how to use data analysis to detect fraud
- Learn how big data could change your job, your company, and your industry
- Real world examples of data science benefiting businesses
- Key questions to help you create a research-specific process for tackling vital issues
- Apply suitable analytic techniques to analyzing big data
- Discover the advantages of data analysis and the specific analytical tactics
- Learn how financial services can apply data analysis to solve real-world problems
- You'll need a desktop computer (Windows, Mac, or Linux).
- No prior knowledge or experience needed. Only the desire to learn!
Data science is now a mainstream business tool. It is applied across many industries to increase profits, reduce costs, save lives and improve customer experiences.
In the past few years, the ability of data science to deal with a number of significant financial tasks has become an extremely important point. More and more companies want to learn what enhancements data science brings and how it can reform their business strategies.
The extent of data available to companies and individuals is unprecedented. Financial industries have the most digital data stored. Organizations that want to leverage this available data require professionals who have a solid understanding of data analytics and understand how to apply it to solve meaningful business challenges.
This course reveals the reality of the data analytics world, and outlines clear and actionable steps that will equip the student with the tools needed for this next phase of business evolution. It will help you understand the basic concepts in data analytics as well as its applications. It contains proven steps and strategies on how to use everyday data analytics for financial services to increase profitability and customer satisfaction.
- Business Analysts
- Data Miners
- Data Scientists
- Business Executives
- Anyone who wants to learn statistics and how it is applied in the business world