Business Analysis Concepts & Principles (Updated March 2021)
What you'll learn
- Introduction to Business Analysis
- Skills required to become a Business Analyst.
- Phases of Software Development Lifecycle
- Software Development Lifecycle - Support Teams
- The Agile Methodology and the SCRUM Framework
- Role of a Business Analyst in each Phase of a Project (as per PMBOK)
- Base lining and the Requirements Walk through Process
- Scrum-User Stories
- The SCRUM Product Owner - the ultimate Business Analyst
- Project Requirements Analysis and Collection
- Business Analysis Documentation & Deliverables
- How to Manage Scope Creep and Risks
- Overview Of Testing and Quality Assurance
- Role of a BA in User Acceptance Testing
- Stakeholder Analysis and Management
- Business Analysis Concepts and Language
- Unified Modeling Language (UML) - All Key Diagrams "in-depth" (tools of the tracde)
- No technical knowledge required.
START YOUR BUSINESS ANALYST CAREER THE RIGHT WAY WITH A COURSE BUILT AND TAUGHT BY INDUSTRY EXERTS
Updates March 2021
**** IMPORTANT ***
All projects are now run AGILE. Every organization uses agile jargon. We have updated the course to ensure that not only do you get Business Analysis basics and fundamentals, but you get it with the understanding that your work will get done in an Agile framework. The work is the same, but how it gets done must be adapted. We have done this so that this course is the most up-to-date and current introductory course to Business Analysis.
Who is this course for?
This training is put together for people who are exploring the possibility of business analysis as a career or need to improve their business skills to be considered for promotions. It is very much a Foundations level course, but don't be fooled: it goes in-depth with many examples.
What is the approach?
Our learning approach is designed in an innovative way. We have used the principles of micro-learning that include short and smart videos that will keep you attentive and help you retain more.
In addition, we will ask you to take short quizzes every 5 to 7 minutes during the training sessions based on what you’ve learned so far. You will see Examples, Mind Maps, Dialogue Simulations, Screencasts, and a lot of visuals to keep things fun and diverse.
We do this for a living as information technology consultants. Our training is geared towards making sure that you not only crack your first business analyst job interview but also hit the ground running on your first day of the project. One course to give you all the basics. That's our goal for you.
Why Business Analysis?
At one of our career events, a speaker gave an excellent analogy of Business Analysis as a career. She said that "working as a BA is like flying the F-16 at a Mach 2 over a boulder-strewn landscape, two meters off the ground. If you crash, it's just like a video game at the arcade, and you'll have more quarters and lives." Cool! The best jobs are the ones where you are flying the F-16, your pocket full of quarters, trying not to crash. Good Luck, it's going to be an exciting journey!!
Who this course is for:
- Aspiring Business Analysts
- MBA Graduates
- Computer Science Graduates
- Anyone looking for practical techniques to elicit business or project requirements
- Anyone wishing to maximize
Best and the brightest of the Business Analysis and Project Management world complied and developed this material. Everything is essential, to the point, and engaging. Our learning approach is designed to keep you in mind, combining microlearning principles with excellent Business Analysis Training material.
Bite-Size is the Right Size: Short, smartly-engineered interactive videos that are proven to command attention and generate retention. Mentors who would walk you through every chapter, every word as if their life depends on it.