Full Business Analysis Study Guide
- 5 hours on-demand video
- 12 articles
- 9 downloadable resources
- 1 Practice Test
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Business analysis practice and methodology on the level to pass a certification exam
- Key success factors to perform better analysis
- Structured view on business analysis core knowledge areas and skills
- The role and value of business analysis
- Foundation knowledge about enterprise architecture
- Foundation knowledge about business process modelling
- Foundation knowledge about quality management
- Some basic understanding of or experience in project management and business analysis may be helpful but is not a must for this course
I've been doing business analysis for more than 10 years, and what I've learnt is that the BA skills are in demand in practically any industry or role. The ability to understand a bigger picture, analyse current state and future state, define the best change strategy and make sure the change is executed in a controlled way are the skills that you will need not only as a business analyst, but also as a project manager, a change manager, an operations specialist, an architect or a strategist.
This course will help you build a holistic understanding of business analysis knowledge areas and techniques that you can apply in your work from day one.
You will also get a list of references to books and standards that will help you build better understanding of particular areas of business analysis, and my personal advice on what to focus on to do specific tasks better.
As a bonus, you will get CCBA®/CBAP® sample exam questions with detailed explanations of the answers as your course quizzes to test your knowledge before going for a real exam.
I hope you'll enjoy!
- Aspiring business analysts
- Business analysts aiming at IIBA certification exams
- Business analysts with a few years of experience seeking for a more structured approach
- Line managers of BA teams and project managers
- Anyone interested in getting deeper understanding of BA practice
Hi friend, glad to see you have made it this far!
It is about time for you to try what an actual certification trial may look like.
I am giving you an opportunity to test your knowledge on 40 sample questions that cover all the knowledge areas of the BABOK® Guide. To pass this test you need to score at least 70% in under one and a half hours of time.
The real exam is much bigger than this one - CBAP® test will have 120 questions and will last for 3,5 hours! This little practice should give you enough feel for the exam and will check your readiness.
Note, even though these questions are based on the BABOK® Guide they are not taken directly from the exam questions bank. Those are kept secret :) So any practice test you can find online or in print will be an approximation to real test questions only.