Business Analysis Simplified
- 1.5 hours on-demand video
- 7 downloadable resources
- 2 Practice Tests
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Demonstrate knowledge of 3 fundamental elicitation techniques to use on every project
- Develop scope requirements using 2 scope modeling techniques
- Document solution requirements using only 5 techniques to cover all system requirements
- Understanding of the Business Analyst role
- Knowledge of the Business Analyst responsibilities on an SDLC project
This course is about a simple repeatable approach on using the 10 key Business Analysis techniques that will help you deliver requirements on every project, every time.
As Business Analysts, we have a lot of useful resources supporting us in our professional journeys. Professional associations, certifications, training, continuing education programs, and online resources all offer great information. But do you ever feel that you don't have enough time to keep up with the new information? You may bookmark the latest blog and save an interesting Business Analysis podcast, but never get around to exploring them. That, when thrown into a project, you wish you could bundle all that wealth of information in a clear, concise clear step-by-step approach and a set of techniques you could apply time and time again?
In this course, you will learn a failure proof, consistent approach to deliver requirements successfully every time. Through our years of experience in the Business Analysis industry, we have applied a variety of techniques on projects with various degree of successes. And in the end, we took our learning and boiled it down to the 10 BABOK techniques that are absolute must haves when applied with our approach. While other techniques are helpful, the 10 you will learn about in this course are foundational for all Business Analysis work you will do. Once you master these techniques and approach, you will confidently deliver requirements in any business domain, application, or industry.
A key note about this course. While understanding of the Business Analysis concepts and theory is important, this course is focused on practice. You will work through a software development project as it's being delivered by a Business Analyst, named Laura, so that you can see how each technique is applied in a real-life scenario. We will also share the solution to the case study which you can use as a template for your own projects. Our goal is to provide you with enough information so that you can start applying your learnings on the projects immediately. The course is concise, it's practical, and most of all it's useful. So check it out and let's get started.
In this course, you will learn:
- Key elicitation techniques that you can use on every project
- Scoping techniques to determine to requirements scope of the project
- End-to-end business process modeling techniques
- Detailed system requirements techniques
- Anyone who wants to learn simple and effective Business Analysis approach and techniques
- Business Analysts or any professional performing business analysis on projects