Business Analysis Perspectives (IIBA - ECBA)
What you'll learn
- Recognise features of the agile perspective
- Identify features of an agile project that impact business analysis activities
- Identify competencies of an agile business analyst
- Demonstrate your understanding of how business analysis is impacted when using an agile development method
- Recognise features of the business intelligence perspective
- Identify business analysis activities that are specific to business intelligence initiatives
- Demonstrate your understanding of the role of a business analyst in a business intelligence initiative
- Recognise characteristics of working within the information technology perspective
- Identify considerations a business analyst must take into account when working on an IT change initiative
- Distinguish between methodologies used for information technology initiatives
- Demonstrate your understanding of the role of a business analyst on an information technology initiative
- Identify the four architectural principles that apply to business analysis
- Identify business analysis outputs that are specific to the business architecture perspective
- Identify common business architecture techniques
- Demonstrate your understanding of the role of a business analyst within the business architecture perspective
- Recognise features of the business process management perspective
- Match business analysis outcomes of a BPM initiative with corresponding descriptions
- Identify techniques used for BPM
- Demonstrate your understanding of the role of a business analyst within the business process management perspective
- No special requirements or prerequisites, but general knowledge about business would facilitate learning.
The Business Analysis Perspectives (IIBA - ECBA) is the 14th course of the Business Analysis Certification Program which includes a total of 14 courses. In this course, we'll be looking at five different perspectives from which business analysis may need to view their work. Perspectives are used within business analysis to provide focus for the tasks you will carry out.
They'll also come with a set of techniques that are specific to the context of the change initiative. The perspectives we'll look at include agile development, business intelligence, information technology, business architecture, and business process management.
The Agile Perspective
1. Overview of the Agile Perspective
2. Agile and Business Analysis
3. Agile: Approaches, Techniques, and Competencies
4. Exercise: Understanding the Agile Perspective
The Business Intelligence Perspective
1. Overview of the Business Intelligence Perspective
2. Business Intelligence and the Business Analyst
3. Exercise: Understanding the BI Perspective
The Information Technology Perspective
1. IT Initiatives and the Business Analyst
2. Change in the Information Technology Context
3. Information Technology Methodologies
4. Exercise: Understanding the IT Perspective
The Business Architecture Perspective
1. Overview of Business Architecture
2. Business Architecture and the Business Analyst
3. Business Architecture Techniques
4. Exercise: Understanding Business Architecture
The Business Process Management Perspective
1. Business Process Management Overview
2. BPM and the Business Analyst
3. BPM Frameworks, Methodologies, and Techniques
4. Exercise: Understanding Business Process Management
You can use this course to improve your business analysis knowledge and abilities and to obtain the certifications provided by the International Institute of Business Analysis.
That’s it! Now go ahead and push that “Take this course” button and see you on the inside!
Who this course is for:
- Individuals ready to develop their business analysis skills, knowledge and behaviors as practicing business analysis professionals.
Sorin Dumitrascu here! I'm a certified trainer, project manager, and public manager with over 10 years of experience in managing, consulting and designing and delivering online training courses.
I have a Masters degree in International Relations and Policy Making, a Bachelor degree in Public Administration and a professional degree of Public Manager.
I'm specialised in business management, HR management, career development, project management, operations management and business analysis certification and career development courses.
I teach what I practice. I currently work, as a consultant and instructor, in various projects of United Nations, European Union and National and International NGOs - providing expertise in general management, industrial relations, prisons and corrections and adult education.
Whether you're looking to upskill or simply need guidance, I'm here to help you reach your goals!
#Training #Certified #PublicManager #BusinessManagement #HRManagement #ProjectManagement #OperationsManagement #BusinessAnalysis