Business Analysis: Fundamentals of Use Case Modelling
- 1 hour on-demand video
- 3 articles
- 2 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Understand benefits of Use Cases as compared to conventional ways to define Systems Requirements
- Understand essence of Use Case Modelling and create Use Case Diagrams
- Write detailed Use Case Descriptions and Scenarios
- Use steps involved in writing Use Cases
- Prior experience or knowledge in requirements analysis would be useful
Fundamentals of Use Case Modelling course is an intermediate level course and hence suitable for fresh as well as experienced Business Analysts.
This course uses an integrated case-study based approach.
Acquire skills for Use Case Modelling
Learn to write detailed Use Case Descriptions and Scenarios
Attempt quizzes to check your understanding and reinforce learning
Download a Use Case template and a sample Use Case for personal or commercial use
Key concepts and terms of Requirements Analysis
Purpose of Use Cases, and components of Use Case Diagrams such as Actors, Use Cases and the associations between them
Write detailed Use Case Descriptions
Identify Actors and Use Cases
Steps involved in incrementally writing Use Cases
Write Scenarios to analyse various ways in which a Use Case can be performed
The whole course will take less than 2 hours to complete.
This course is prerequisite to learn Advanced Concepts in Use Case Modelling which can further help you to write detailed Use Case Descriptions using the Include, Extend and Generalisation Relationships and to identify and mitigate security threats to the system by identifying Misuse Cases and Security Use Cases.
- Novice to intermediate Business Analysts
- Professionals from development, testing, quality, sales support, project management and end-users aspiring to play the role of Business Analyst
- Professionals with business or domain experience who want to change career into business analysis
In this introductory session, you will get to know more about the Fundamentals of Use Case Modelling course such as purpose of the course, its objectives and course content. You will also get to know about the experiences and qualifications of the mentor Trividh Patel, CBAP.
In this session, you will get briefly introduced to key concepts and terms used in this course.
In this session, you will learn the purpose of the use cases, and components of the use case diagrams such as actors, use cases and the associations between them.