Business Analysis & Scrum 4 Business analyst & Product Owner
- 10 hours on-demand video
- 1 article
- 20 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Business Analysis Fundamental and Practical Application
- Scrum Agile fundamentals, Estimations, Roles like scrum master & scrum product owner, Events & Overview
- Roles & responsibilities of product owner
- Roles & responsibilities of scrum master
- Understand various knowledge Areas of Business Analysis mentioned in BABOK
- Perform Requirement Elicitation & Gathering
- Write Business Requirement Documents, Template available as Free Resource.
- Prepare for Business Analyst Jobs & if working, perform better business analysis.
- Case study with end to end implementation
- Stakeholder Management & Coordination
- Understand Project Scope, Requirement Prioritization and Change Control Process
- Download Free Sample IT Business Analyst Resume/CV
- Implement Scrum Agile
- Create & maintain product backlog
- Write better requirements & user stories
- Create project burndown chart
- Job hunting strategies to get desired job with desired employers
- Interest in the field of Business Analysis
Masterclass on business analysis, software development, scrum agile and product management.
Learn Business Analysis & Scrum Agile Implementation- Learn Business analysis knowledge Areas, write business requirement document aka BRD, create Product Backlog & Download Free CV. Don't be an average business analyst pr product owner, become an excellent one.
Learn software development process with a complete case study with end to end implementation and requirement gathering. You will also get templates for product backlog and other documents.
You will understand the various concepts of scrum like scrum product backlog, scrum roles like product owner, scrum master etc.
You will also learn requirement gathering and analysis with a detailed case study.
This course will focus on following;
BA Approach Planning
Stakeholder Engagement Planning
BA Information and Governance Planning
Requirement Elicitation Techniques and how to select a good one for your project?
Planning and Conducting Requirement Elicitation.
Requirement and Solution Management including SMART Requirements/Objectives, Verify, Validate and Maintain Requirements for Reuse.
How to write professional end to end Business Requirement Documents (BRD).
Scrum Agile Fundamentals
Why Scrum is better than Waterfall
Scrum Events, Scrum Artifacts, Scrum Roles like product owners & scrum master along with Scrum agile Overview
How To Write Product Backlogs and User Stories in scrum
How To Prepare & use Burndown charts in scrum
Various business analysis concepts like prioritization, base-lining, change control process, etc.
This course will be helpful if you are preparing for IIBA's certification like ECBA, CCBA or CBAP.
Content of this course is aligned with IIBA’s BABOK guide so if you are planning for IIBA’s certification like CBAP, you will find this course useful. Please note that this course is a supplemental material. Even if you don't purchase this course, make sure to completely read BABOK guide before your IIBA's Exam.
So whether you are looking for a business analyst jobs, product owner jobs,business analysis certifications or business analysis courses online, it can help you.
None but interest in the field of Business Analysis is needed.
Also you will need a computer(or phone) with internet to access the videos on Udemy
By the end of this course, you will be able to write your own BRD(Business Requirement Document).
You will be able to understand the concept and practices of business analysis.
You will know more about the roles and responsibilities of the business analyst.
This course will be helpful for those who are preparing for IIBA's certifications like CCBA, CBAP etc.
- Anybody who is preparing for IIBA's Certifications like CCBA, CBAP & need additional resource
- Anybody who is preparing for a business analyst job
- Junior To Mid Level Business Analysts who are looking to improve their knowledge and skills
- Programmers and Project Managers who are looking to increase their understanding of business analysis & Scrum Agile
- Anyone who want to learn Business Analysis & Scrum Agile
- Product owners
- IT professionals
- Scrum master
Let's go through the course overview to set the correct tone for the course. in this video, we will go through the course curriculum and focus areas.
Let's take it step by step, start with a high level overview of Business Analysis.
Information is one of the most critical deliverable in business analysis and with it's proper management, you are going to miss on another vital BA element, stakeholder collaboration. Learn about BA Information and communication management in this video.
Before we start with Scrum, let's compare scrum with waterfall and see why scrum is good.