Business Analysis Competencies: Professional Effectiveness
What you'll learn
- Recognise attributes of ethical behaviour
- Recognise characteristics of personal accountability
- Recognise characteristics of trustworthiness
- Recognise characteristics of adaptability
- Identify effective organization and time management behaviours
- Recognise effective behavioral characteristics
- Identify the definition of business acumen
- Identify types of information about an industry that a business analyst should know
- Match organisation, methodology, and solution effectiveness measures with their corresponding areas of knowledge
- Recognise attributes of effective business knowledge
- Identify examples of office productivity tools
- Identify examples of business analysis tools
- Identify examples of communication tools and technology
- Understand the effective use of business analysis tools and technologies
- No special requirements or prerequisites, but general knowledge about business would facilitate learning.
The Business Analysis Competencies: Professional Effectiveness (IIBA - ECBA) is the 13th course of the Business Analysis Certification Program which includes a total of 14 courses. This course is the second of the series on business analysis competencies.
This course covers behavioral characteristics such as personal accountability, trustworthiness, adaptability, and organization and time management. We'll also look at various areas of business knowledge that are important to business analysis. Finally, we'll talk about some of the tools and technology that business analysts use on the job.
1. Ethical Behavior
2. Personal Accountability
5. Organization and Time Management
6. Exercise: Behavioral Core Competencies
1. Business Acumen
2. Industry Knowledge
3. Organization, Methodology, and Solution Knowledge
4. Exercise: Business Knowledge Competencies
Tools and Technology Competencies
1. Office Productivity Tools and Technology
2. Business Analysis Tools and Technology
3. Communication Tools and Technology
4. Exercise: Using BA Tools and Technologies
You can use this course to improve your business analysis knowledge and abilities and to obtain the certifications provided by the International Institute of Business Analysis.
That’s it! Now go ahead and push that “Take this course” button and see you on the inside!
Who this course is for:
- Individuals ready to develop their business analysis skills, knowledge and behaviors as practicing business analysis professionals.
Sorin Dumitrascu here! I'm a certified trainer, project manager, and public manager with over 15 years of experience in managing, consulting and designing and delivering online training courses.
I have a Masters degree in International Relations and Policy Making, a Bachelor degree in Public Administration and a professional degree of Public Manager.
I'm specialised in business management, HR management, career development, project management, operations management and business analysis certification and career development courses.
I teach what I practice. I currently work, as a consultant and instructor, in various projects of United Nations, European Union, national and international NGOs and private companies - providing expertise in general management, industrial relations, prisons and corrections and adult education.
Whether you're looking to upskill or simply need guidance, I'm here to help you reach your goals!
#Training #Certified #PublicManager #BusinessManagement #HRManagement #ProjectManagement #OperationsManagement #BusinessAnalysis