Business Analysis and Solution Evaluation (IIBA - ECBA)
What you'll learn
- recognize characteristics of the Solution Evaluation knowledge area
- recognize how business analysis core concepts are applied during solution evaluation
- demonstrate your understanding of solution evaluation
- recognize types of activities involved in the Measure Solution Performance task
- identify key techniques used to measure solution performance
- recognize activities carried out when analyzing performance measures
- recognize the roles of stakeholders in analyzing performance measures
- recognize what's involved in measuring and analyzing the performance of a solution
- recognize types of activities involved in assessing solution limitations
- recognize the role of stakeholders in assessing solution limitations
- match types of enterprise limitation analyses with corresponding descriptions
- identify key techniques and stakeholders involved in assessing enterprise limitations
- recognize what's involved in assessing limitations within a solution or enterprise that inhibit value realization
- identify actions you could take to increase the value of a solution
- recognize guidelines and techniques used when recommending actions to increase the value of a solution
- recognize what's involved in recommending actions to increase the value of a solution
- No special requirements or prerequisites, but general knowledge about business would facilitate learning.
The Business Analysis and Solution Evaluation course is part of the Business Analysis Certification Program and is aligned with the Business Analysis Body of Knowledge Guide (BABOK3).
In this course, we will look at all the tasks that make up the final knowledge area – Solution Evaluation.
It involves measuring and analysing solution performance as well as identifying limitations within the solution and the enterprise that may be keeping the solution from reaching its full value potential.
The final task is to recommend actions to remove the limitations and thereby increase the value of the solution.
1. Overview of Solution Evaluation
2. Solution Evaluation and the BACCM TM
3. Exercise: Understanding Solution Evaluation
Measure and Analyze Solution Performance
1. Measure Solution Performance: Inputs and Elements
2. Measure Solution Performance: Guidelines and Techniques
3. Analyze Performance Measures: Inputs and Elements
4. Analyze Performance Measures: Stakeholders
5. Exercise: Assessing Solution Performance
Assess Solution and Enterprise Limitations
1. Solution Limitations: Elements and Guidelines
2. Solution Limitations: Techniques and Stakeholders
3. Enterprise Limitations: Inputs and Elements
4. Enterprise Limitations: Techniques and Stakeholders
5. Exercise: Assessing Limitations
Increasing Solution Value
1. Recommend Actions: Elements
2. Recommend Actions: Guidelines and Techniques
3. Exercise: Increasing Solution Value
You can use this course to improve your business analysis knowledge and abilities and to obtain the certifications provided by the International Institute of Business Analysis. That’s it! Now go ahead and push that “Take this course” button and see you on the inside!
Who this course is for:
- Individuals ready to develop their business analysis skills, knowledge and behaviors as practicing business analysis professionals.
Sorin Dumitrascu here! I'm a certified trainer, project manager, and public manager with over 15 years of experience in managing, consulting and designing and delivering online training courses.
I have a Masters degree in International Relations and Policy Making, a Bachelor degree in Public Administration and a professional degree of Public Manager.
I'm specialised in business management, HR management, career development, project management, operations management and business analysis certification and career development courses.
I teach what I practice. I currently work, as a consultant and instructor, in various projects of United Nations, European Union, national and international NGOs and private companies - providing expertise in general management, industrial relations, prisons and corrections and adult education.
Whether you're looking to upskill or simply need guidance, I'm here to help you reach your goals!
#Training #Certified #PublicManager #BusinessManagement #HRManagement #ProjectManagement #OperationsManagement #BusinessAnalysis