Business Analysis and Project Delivery
What you'll learn
- This course will give you all that you need to get started as a Business Analyst with the understanding of the Business Analysis methodology..
- The curriculum prepares you for the real start that is required in the Agile project management framework environment or Government Digital Standard (GDS) etc..
- This course helps you to pass the Scrum Master and Scrum Product Owner certification, Requirement Engineering and Stakeholder Engagement all at first sitting.
- For practicing business analyst, it helps you to refresh your knowledge and add more to your understanding at any time as your course remains yours forever.
- Any first degree, Diploma, or A Level with few years of working experience
- Any interested person that is passionate about understanding Business Analysis and project delivery.
Going through this program will prepare you to become a strong business analyst who will be able to practice in different capacity to ensure quality of output and effective and timely delivery of your project.
You will also be able to complete the Scrum certification at one sitting on the completion of this course or go for the BCS diploma in Stakeholder Management and communication certification.
The curriculum includes the following and will continue to be updated:
1. Business Analysis definition
2. Project Management Lifecycle
3. Software Development Lifecycle
4. Business Analysis methodology
5. Requirement Engineering
6. Stakeholder Management and Communication
7. Business Analysis Tools and Techniques
8. Agile Scrum Framework
9. Data Analysis
Who this course is for:
- Project delivery professionals or those in need of career change, professionals who need to up-skill, associate business analyst, other professionals in need of career change
- Beginners into business analysis who need knowledge of project delivery, requirements engineering, stakeholder engagement, etc.
- Anyone who wants to sit for the Scrum Master or Scrum Product Owner certification, BCS certification in Stakeholder Engagement and BCS certification in Requirement Engineering
My name is Ayoola Apampa
My background is in IT Network engineering administration and Cloud computing, I have practised in the IT project delivery for over 25 years in different capacities like Network Analyst, System analyst, Banknotes Security and Currency engineering, web designer and as an IT business consultant.
I have a master’s degree in engineering and Economics, a First-class bachelor’s degree in Network Engineering, Administration and Cloud Computing.
I have practised in both private and public sector, and also as an entrepreneur.
It has been my pleasure training and mentoring many serious-minded people for career changing and development. I want to thank you all for giving me that opportunity to contribute to your development in life.