Learn the Secrets to Achieve Business Analysis Success
- 2 hours on-demand video
- 1 article
- 11 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- * You will know what Business Analysis is
- * The various levels of an organization where Business Analysis work is to be found
- * What competencies are required to be a Business Analyst
- * What type of activities a Business Analyst performs
- * Various tools and techniques used by a Business Analyst
- Some general business knowledge would be useful
Last Update: 07th December, 2019
According to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics, business analysis jobs are predicted to increase 19% by the year 2022. And that’s just the US. We see this trend worldwide.
In this course, We start with a history of this profession, where it is now and then take a peek into our crystal ball to see what Business Analysis will mean in the future.
So what skills does a Business Analyst need? We go through all the major competencies here.
Is there a way to describe what a Business Analyst does? Something uncomplicated? We think so, and we call it the BA Path. We then continue to look at the major parts of the path so that you have a good idea what this profession is all about. That’s Business Analysis. In-depth knowledge of what the profession is all about so that you are in the know.
Each course in Udemy offers the learner a 30-day money-back guarantee. No questions asked. You have nothing to lose. Sign up now!
- Anyone who is interested in finding out more about Business Analysis
- Anyone who is looking to become a Business Analyst
This lecture will cover reference material I find that I find useful and would like to share with you