An Introduction To Burp Suite (Swiss Army knife of hackers)
What you'll learn
- Use burp suite, capture traffic through burp and do basic web testing.
- Set Up their own testing environment for practicing hacking safely.
- understand the working of intercepting proxies and there use in ethical hacking
- You should be interested in ethical hacking.
- A pc with minimum 4 gb ram
This course will help you to Learn the BurpSuite, the most popular web application security testing tool on planet. If you are doing penetration testing web development or you are a beginner in information security domain then it is a must tool to master .Skills learned over here will accelerate your career in security and secure application deployments .Skills you learn in this course can be immediately used in web application assessments and penetration testing. This course is 100% practical and intensive hands on, so lets strap our belts and dive in the world of web hacking.
In this course you will:
- Set up your own testing environment for web testing
- Learn features of the Burp Suite
- Learn Basics of DVWA ( Damn vulnerable web application)
- Learn how to setup virtual environments and machines on Vmware Player
- Learn the difference between paid and free version of burp suite
- Learn how to do passive and active scanning of web vulnerabilities
- Learn basics of web penetration testing
- Learn what are interception proxies
- Learn why manual penetration testing is superior to automated testing
Overview of course
In this course we learn to use the Burp Suite. Burp suite is a product of Port swinger company and is an industry standard tool for web vulnerability assessment and penetration testing . Here in this course we will setup our own test environment with the Owasp BWA virtual appliance , DVWA( Damn vulnerable web application ) Vmware Player virtualization tool and the Burp Suite. Then I will show you how to use the various modules in the Burp suite. These modules are used in different parts of the penetration test. You will learn how to use http request and response for hacking. After completing this course you will be able to use the Burp Suite in your work environment easily, whether you do penetration testing ,web development or just curious in web hacking.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to know about Burp suite
- Beginners in information security
Rudraksh Khanna CEO of Khanna Security Solutions Pvt. Ltd. is a 1st generation Entrepreneur and cyber-security expert, at just an age of 24 and has credit to his account, of conducting multiple VAPT assessments for Corporate & Law Enforcement clients.
Being an information security expert and ethical hacker, Rudraksh is an active patron of InfoSec domain and Hacker culture, & have successfully trained more than 2200 individuals in cybersecurity in 115 countries.
He is also an EC-Council Certified Ethical Hacker and a holder of Certified System Security Analyst & Certified System Security Professional certifications from NIELIT.
Message him at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Rudraksh has a bachelor’s degree in Computer science and engineering from the Punjab Technical University. He also has Certification from EC-Council in Certified Ethical Hacking. Rudraksh has also had the honour of having 2 certifications from National Institute of Electronics & Information Technology (INDIA), one is CSSA (Certified System Security Analyst, Level-1 ) and other is CSSP ( Certified System Security Professional, Level-2 ).
His experience in Vulnerability Assessment And penetration Testing Systems encompasses a wide variety of valuable skill sets: client partnership development, technical research, security research, in-house development, algorithm optimisation, revenue retention, account analytics, negotiations, product support, identification of business strategy, bug bounty, in-house training and custom solution development.