- 1 hour on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Understand the Root Causes of Bullying
- Defend Victims of Bullying
- Hear the Bully's implicit Cry for Help
- Dissolve Bullying Behaviour using Compassion
- Some of the students taking this course will find the chapters on "Behavioural Loop Patterns" and "The Still Face Experiment" from "Peering Into Our Unconscious Minds" helpful.
In this course, I take my students on a compassionate journey into the heart and the soul of a bully. Once we're able to understand what's causing one human being to torment another, the remedies become obvious and they become easily attainable.
The approach presented in this course is scalable - it's as effective when applied to individual relationship challenges as it is when applied to situations where millions of people are being adversely impacted by bullying.
Please keep in mind that you are welcome to reach out to me if you require additional help.
To get the most from this course, you'll need to review the videos multiple times, exposing fresh layers of insight each time.
My presentation skills have not developed as rapidly as my analytical and problem solving skills, so please be patient when I stumble.
This compassion-based approach to the prevention of bullying is only available here and through my website.
- Managers, Business Owners and Employees
- Educators and Students
- Family Members
- Women and Men working in Law Enforcement and Justice
- Mental Health Professionals