Solopreneur Marketing: Find Your Profitable Niche
What you'll learn
- Choose your ideal, most profitable, target clients through an easy process
- Communicate their positioning to those clients so they get top dollar for their offers
- Understand the process so they can add additional niche markets as they continue to grow.
- Learn it, do it and profit!
- You should have a business or planning on launching one in the near future!
Over 750 students and eight 5-star reviews!
This course is part of my Small Local Business & Solopreneur Marketing Series! Great for service providers like wellness professionals, coaches, consultants, and more!
Grow your small business more quickly and have more fun working with the most profitable target clients.
- Are you a small business owner or solopreneur?
- Are you stuck at 50 to 70% capacity?
- Are you ready to work with the right clients who will really value your services?
This course will help you focus on the ideal clients who are most profitable and create and clarify your positioning statement to attract them more easily while making more money! Fill your practice or business!
I've built my own business and consulted with hundreds of solopreneurs to help them build theirs too! The first step is honing in on the best target (or niche) markets where you're the clear fit and they're willing to pay more.
I bring my academic background with a Phd in marketing from The Wharton School along with nearly 15 years of practical experience to the course. You get the same concepts I teach in MBA programs, customized for small business owners.
Great online course teaching market positioning in a clear, concise program
Lisa's course takes a step-by-step approach to teach you how to recognize your market, target your clients, and show you how to grow your niche. She uses worksheets and outside resources to help you understand how important it is to understand your client's needs and to meet those needs most effectively, thereby creating long term clients whose value to your company is very high. She helps you hone in on your marketing statement and gain clarity about what you offer and to whom you should market it. A great class!
` Beth Hird, Camp Director
Read the rest of the five star reviews below!
About this course:
- Full, free lifetime access
- All future extra lectures and upgrades are always included for free
- Unconditional Udemy 30 day money-back guarantee - that's my personal promise of your success!
- Worksheets and checklists so you can easily and quickly implement this approach for YOUR business.
- To segment your market so you can evaluate and choose the most profitable target segments!
- To do a careful evaluation that considers growth rate, profitability and other critical criteria
- Position your business so that your ideal, profitable clients know that you 'get them' and they're willing to pay more, be more loyal and refer to you more often.
I've worked with hundreds of small business owners and solopreneurs over the past 15 years. Plus I've taught MBA students similar material for just as long. This info is up to date with key learnings and customized for the small business owner who wants to know some of the why and what but really wants to know how to learn it, do it and profit!
“I was just telling a friend how Lisa has helped me to more than double my income in 9 months and I felt that I should let the whole world know. I am a self employed acupuncturist and prior to working with Lisa I was spinning my tail doing lots of stuff at once then getting tired and not doing anything for several months. I was feeling like my business was never going to grow. Lisa helped me to get clear about my business message, helped me to come up with strategic methods and timelines for reaching people, was a great sounding board for working out ideas and helping me to discern which marketing activities would NOT be worthwhile for me, my brand and my style. I cannot recommend her enough."
~ Marie B, 5 Star Review posted on Yelp
Click the "take this course" button, top right, ... don't waste time or money, get started now!
Who this course is for:
- Small business owners who want to grow their business more quickly
- Solopreneur service providers who are 60 to 70% capacity and need to fill their practice/ business with high paying clients
I love working with small business owners!
With a PhD in marketing from The Wharton School and nearly 15 years of consulting and running my own small business, I customize the marketing strategies and tactics that I teach to MBA students for the small business owner.
Small business owners have been my clients for nearly 15 years in my role as co-founder of PagePoint Web Solutions and now as founder of MarketingU. I am thrilled when I can help a client clarify their marketing objectives and, more importantly, achieve them.
I have always loved to learn – even as a quite tiny 4-year old US Army brat stationed with my family in England in the middle of the academic year. I told the intimidating headmaster at the local school that I wanted to start school– “tomorrow!” (much to my mother’s surprise!)
This love of learning (and later teaching) has re-appeared throughout my life. After college, I did the corporate routine for a bit but also went to school in the evenings to earn my MBA. After finishing the MBA, I realized that I still wanted more – and got a PhD! While I’m done with my own formal education, I never stop being engaged in learning, teaching and coaching.
I have been passionate about marketing since I started taking MBA level marketing classes in the early 90s. I went on to earn a Master’s of Marketing and a PhD in marketing (both from the Wharton School of Business). I brought my passion to both the MBA classroom (with gigs at UC Berkeley’s Haas School of Business, The Wharton School’s San Francisco location and Mills College) and the world of small businesses beginning in the late 90s.
As the owner of two small businesses, I have had to learn a wide range of techniques, like you, to be more effective in my marketing. This includes using the Internet including Google Adwords, CraigsList, and Social Media Marketing, but it also includes, referral marketing & networking from leaders like BNI (Business Network International). All of these techniques are more effective if you have a strategy in mind that you are pursuing instead of trying out the flavor of the month.
MarketingU is based on the idea that small business owners can learn about marketing strategy and tactics and execute these efforts to grow their business with just a little extra help and nudge to get them to their goals faster and more effectively.
I invite you to “Learn it. Do It and Profit.” with me at MarketingU & to never stop learning!