Bulletproof Personal Finance: Expert Asset Allocation
What you'll learn
- Construct and implement a personalized asset allocation model
- Learn how to spread capital across several different asset classes to create antifragility
- Determine a proper cash allocation
- Acquire precious metals for home and overseas storage
- Acquire real estate with advantageous financing terms
- Build a stock portfolio utilizing expert risk management tools
- Analyze and acquire low-risk bonds at a discount to par
- Effectively manage an asset portfolio using a customized spreadsheet
- Buy, sell, and trade Bitcoin using proper security practices
- Understand what Bitcoin is... And why it is here
- Learn how to make money in the markets, even when stocks fall
- Learn the fundamentals of options trading
- See why options are not the high risk asset most think
- Implement advanced option strategies to generate extra income every month
- This course is designed to convey both fundamental concepts and advanced strategies, thus no previous knowledge or experience is required.
***Now with over 50% more course content. Get explosive information on market strategies... options... Bitcoin... and more, all for the same price.
Throughout the developed world there is an invisible glass ceiling above the middle-class... Keeping average people from getting ahead.
Mortgage debt... Auto debt... Credit card debt... Student loan debt... Rising costs of living... Exploding health care costs... Stagnant wages... Artificially low interest rates... Globalization... Automation... Robotics... Artificial intelligence...
It all conspires to keep the glass ceiling just overhead.
But there is a way out. Financial independence is more possible than ever in the Information Age.
You won't shatter the glass ceiling playing their game, however. To achieve financial freedom, you need a new game... a new set of rules.
You need a new perspective.
Simply contributing to a 401(k) or buying a basket of mutual funds just isn't going to cut it. Not in today's world.
You see, most of the conventional wisdom is dangerous when it comes to personal finance. There may be nuggets of truth in the mainstream messages... But they approach finance as if it were a static institution.
They do not explore money and monetary history. They do not analyze macroeconomic trends. They certainly don't cover the intricacies of the capital markets with central bank interventions.
Most conventional sources still parrot the same message:
Buy term and invest the difference... earn 6-8% a year in low-fee mutual funds... stop buying lattes... retire rich.
It sounds nice. And it sells books. But it doesn't work.
For one, you can’t earn 6-8% a year in mutual funds anymore. You will be lucky to break even. And you may even lose your shirt if you own the wrong assets.
And saving $5 a day by dropping Starbucks amounts to a whopping $1,825 per year. Do that for twenty years and you'll have $36,500... Which won't even fund one year of retirement.
You see, generalizations are deadly in the world of finance. There are just too many moving pieces.
You need a targeted investment strategy if you want to shatter the glass ceiling and achieve financial freedom.
At Bulletproof Personal Finance, there are two layers to this...
First, we want to spread our capital across a number of asset classes according to a targeted allocation ratio. Think of these asset classes as "buckets".
Cash... Precious Metals... Real Estate... Stocks... Bonds... and Bitcoin - we want to build strategic exposure to each asset class.
And this course will cover everything you need to know to build your own asset allocation model.
Next, we want to employ the best strategies within each asset class. We want to fill our buckets with strategic investments according to the financial climate.
That's where our advanced strategies come in. This course series presents strategies that will succeed in both bull markets and bear markets.
So, we want to build a strategic outer layer of asset buckets. Then we want to hone in on targeted investments to put into those buckets.
In his book titled Antifragile: Things That Gain From Disorder, Nassim Taleb defined antifragility as: the ability to benefit from shocks; the ability to thrive and grow when exposed to volatility, randomness, disorder, and stressors.
Our two-layer approach is all about building antifragility.
We want to build an asset portfolio that will protect our capital... benefit from existing macroeconomic trends... and generate big returns with a few key investments.
The goal is to gain financial independence - the ability to choose our own course regardless of what life throws at us.
And that means we need to be able to thrive as the world around us changes. After all, this universe is irrefutably marked by change and paradox. Nothing stays the same forever.
Bulletproof Personal Finance accounts for this with our two-layer strategy. The outer layer is all about fundamentals. The inner layer is all aboutdynamic strategies that work in any market and economic climate.
But it all starts with the fundamental principles.
Who this course is for:
- Tired of the same old "personal finance for dummies" advice? This course will show you how to build an asset portfolio like the experts!
- Looking to integrate advanced risk management techniques into your financial plan? This course will deliver!
- Are you well-versed in personal finance but looking for advanced strategies? This course will show you how to leverage prominent macroeconomic trends to scale your income and build wealth.
- Are you a young professional just getting started in your career? This course will show you exactly how to master your finances and start planning for retirement.
- Are you worried about how artificial intelligence and automation will impact your job? This course will give you the tools you need to thrive in the economy of tomorrow. More importantly, this series will impart the mindset you need to overcome all obstacles you face.
- Are you a professional approaching retirement? This course will show you how to secure your finances, structure your assets in a conservative way, and set yourself up for a worry-free retirement.
Joe Withrow is just an average, hardworking American who did everything by the ‘American Dream’ handbook.
He took advanced classes in a public high school and graduated with good grades. He then went on to earn a finance degree from a public university.
Upon graduation, Joe moved to a major banking hub and played the corporate game... Climbing the ladder at two different mega-banks.
He worked in loss mitigation in aftermath of the 2008 financial crisis... He worked as a credit risk analyst in commercial lending... And he went on to manage a multi-million portfolio of special assets.
Throughout the process, Joe bought a starter home... Met his wife... And settled down to live the American Dream – just as he had been educated to do.
He contributed the match rate to his 401(k). And he maxed out his contributions to a traditional IRA – just as he had been educated to do.
Joe was doing everything the “right” way and a storybook life appeared to be unfolding before him.
But then something strange happened.
Joe started to see that the corporate rat-race had no light at the end of the tunnel and no rewards worth reaping.
He began to realize that the American Dream was not what it used to be. The rules had changed...
Then Joe spent two years studying Austrian economics non-stop. He began to understand how the monetary system worked... And he saw how it worked against those who played by the old rules.
That's when Joe decided to seek financial freedom.
Over a period of time, Joe was able to eliminate debt and redirect his income to a carefully constructed asset allocation model. This enabled him to walk away from corporate banking to become an entrepreneur.
And that led to the genesis of the Finance for Freedom series.
Joe is an...
-Reformed Corporate Banker
-Acolyte of Austrian Economics