Bulgarian Language for Beginners - Part 7
What you'll learn
- Learn some of the consonants and letter structures in Bulgarian language (Йо, Ю, Я, ьо)
- Recognize and spell those consonants and structures
- Find consonants
- Read syllables
- Build sound model of words with those consonants
- Read and make sentences
- Read text
- No prerequisites
- Basic knowledge of English is a plus, as Bulgarian text has English translation/explanations.
The course "Bulgarian language for Beginners, Part 7" is the seventh part in a series of courses for learning Bulgarian language. This course introduces the sound and letter combinations (Йо, Ю, Я and ьо) in Bulgarian language.
You will learn the place of these letters in the alphabet and how capital and small letters are written. Next you will read words with these letters and make the sound and letter model of words. You will also read sentences and text.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to learn Bulgarian language
- Suitable both for children and grown ups
Our name "Examples First" is inspired by a philosophy we stand by.
Our primary goal is to teach by showing examples. We do that even for complex concepts.
We show examples before explaining. This approach often makes explaining superfluous.
If you value your time, you will surely like our courses.
Hope that you will find our courses useful!