Startup Course : Learn How to build Tech Startup
What you'll learn
- Great Lessons from Startup Founder Personal Experience
- How to come up with ideas, Validate, Launch, Market products in scale
- How to outsource to implement your startup ideas
- How to pitch your startup to Venture capitalist for funding
- Be able to understand English
If you are interested in building your own startup or just interested in learning about startup for future entrepreneurial journey, this course is for you. I have personally built startup that is generating substantial income and currently scaling the business to make it to the next level and in this course, I'm sharing everything that I have learned so far from building the startup and how you can build one to make a positive impact on people's lives or businesses.
What you will learn in this course will be as follows;
1. Six Lessons from building startup experience
2. How to come up with Startup Idea
3. How to validate your idea with end users
4. How to implement your idea through outsourcing
5. How to market your product
6. 19 Channels to gain tractions
7. How to scale your business
8. How to pitch to raise fund for your startup.
Please note, we will not discuss much about the Silicon Valley Unicorns stories in this course as many people already know how they have become successful, their mind-blowing valuation, etc. Instead, we will be discussing how to execute effective actions along the way to ultimately become successful.
Although this course is mainly focused on Technology Startup, the lessons can be applied into any business that entrepreneurs may come across as the techniques may be more or less the same which is to build great product/services and market them to the people.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to build startup
- Entrepreneurs who are trying to scale the business
- Anyone who wants to understand how to come up with startup ideas, implement, market, scale and exit
My name is Lawt Aung. I am an entrepreneur with experience of working in different industries from banking, Startup, to Food Supply Chain management conglomerates and I am passionate about sharing knowledge and skills that I have been able to accumulate in several years to people who want to learn things in a few hours coz I believe learning should be fast and executable in this era instead of spending many years for just a small fraction of knowledge and skills in slow learning environment.
And I believe people who wants to pursue entrepreneurship should learn quickly to try and start new businesses with emphasis on quality and speed to make a difference as the market becomes more and more competitive on a daily basis.
I am MBA graduate with passion in technology and entrepreneurship and I founded a Technology Startup that offers software solution to Retail Industry and I started everything from scratch and learn to do things from courses on Udemy. So in return, I'd like to share what I have learned from my experience of success and failure to people with desire to pursuit entrepreneurship in many different businesses that I have knowledge and expertise to share.