Gain Weight, Build Muscle and Increase Energy
What you'll learn
- You will learn the importance of developing a "Game Plan" to gain lean muscle body weight.
- You will learn what other athletes try to do to gain weight and why they fail at it.
- You will learn strategies on how to increase your caloric intake and how that helps to grow muscle.
- You will learn the importance of encouraging your parents, coaches and athletic trainer to take the FREE Nutrition Monitor course at udemy.com/nutritionmonitor to learn how to support you while you are taking this course.
- Parents, Coaches and Athletic Trainer will support you by taking the FREE Nutrition Monitor Course at udemy.com/nutritionmonitor
- Download many supplemental documents in the EXTRA sections within course lectures.
Athletes that struggle to gain lean muscle body weight can finally stop looking...the answer is in this course. Follow the "Game Plan" that Tavis outlines and get results the right way. The "Getting Started" unit is the most important part of the "Game Plan," so don't skip it. You will be able to download all of the documents needed to complete the course and begin to see the results you have been looking for. After you complete the course take the exam and test your knowledge. You will meet other athletes that are taking this course and learn what is working from them as well.
Take this ultimate course right now and learn how to gain weight and build muscle fast.
Who this course is for:
- Athletes that want to gain lean muscle body weight
Ronnie Harper, Ed.D., ATC is a certified athletic trainer working at DutchtownHigh School. His passion is to help high school athletes, parents and coaches understand the role of nutrition in sport performance.
He obtained a Bachelors and Masters degree in Health and Physical Education from MississippiStateUniversity and his Educational Doctorate in Health and Human Performances Studies from the University of Alabama. He taught for 15 years at the collegiate level at MississippiStateUniversity, University of Alabama and SoutheasternLouisianaUniversity. He is finishing his 12th year as an educator and athletic trainer in the high school setting.As a parent, he has three active teenagers who provide him with the challenge of implementing positive eating habits and patterns on a daily basis.
Sports Dietitian for the New Orleans Saints and New Orleans Hornets, where he coordinates nutritional assessments, provides nutrition education, and develops individual meal plans. Co-owner of My Sports Dietitian.