Building Your Real Estate Brand on Facebook
- 2.5 hours on-demand video
- 1 article
- 3 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Why Facebook is an effective marketing tool for real estate professionals & how Facebook fits into your marketing mix
- Understand the important differences between your personal profile, business page, and Facebook groups
- Effectively setup your Facebook business page
- Download your own Social Media Calendar!
- Understand different techniques for promoting your page (sharing, running contests, running ads, etc.)
- Building strong referrals through Facebook
- Understand the value of video on Facebook as well as how to come up with topics and record them
- **BONUS CONTENT** Free copy of The Ultimate Guide to Facebook Content ebook
- You should be able to use a PC or Mac
- You should have a Facebook personal page
- You should be familiar with the Facebook platform
Facebook can be an amazing marketing platform to
- build relationships
- spread the word about your real estate business
- secure more transactions!
In order to do all of that, you need to ensure your Facebook page is set up properly and consistently filled with great content. Learn how to leverage all the proverbial 'bells and whistles' that Facebook has to offer in order to build and enhance those relationships. We are going to help you do just that!
The Building Your Real Estate Brand on Facebook Course is a simple, step-by-step course designed to teach you all the basics about your page, where to find (and create) shareable, inspiring content, smart strategies to increase your number of raving fans, and more!
As a huge thank you for purchasing this course, you will also receive the following bonus downloads:
- The Ultimate Guide to Facebook Content ebook
- Social Media calendar
- This course is for people in the real estate industry who want to leverage Facebook to grow their business