Building Your First Django App in Minutes
- 9.5 hours on-demand video
- 1 article
- 15 downloadable resources
- 1 coding exercise
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Become proficient at Django while horning your Python skills
- Build a real world Employee management system with Django concepts will assist you in building your own Minimal viable product
- learn how to make your apps beautiful with Material Design
- Build projects using Django 1.10
- Learn how to use Django Channels & Websockets + Redis Queue
- Learn How to Deploy to the Cloud
- Have access to a computer
- Have access stable internet connection
- Prepare your mind to learn and have fun in the process
- Have a copy of sublime text editor installed with anaconda plugin (recommended)
Tinkering with code for the first time can be a bit intimidating for some, with so many frameworks and languages to choose from, settling on the perfect fit is sometimes a challenge. Fear not this does not have to be the case for you, as by starting off with learning Django & Python a highly versatile and readable language you spend less time fiddling with mandate tasks and more on actually getting your application up and running and building a robust system
Building your first Django App in Minutes course is packed with helpful resources that will take you from complete beginner to intermediate Django development within a short span of time. You will acquire the skills needed to make your awesome ideas come to life.
Here's what you'll get
- 43 lectures and 8 hours of content to Level up your Django skills by Learning Django from scratch with the theme of building an Employee Management System.
- Explore Django what it is what sets it apart from other web based frameworks
- Guided Structured material initially covering the fundamentals and the course will gradually bring you up to speed with more advanced topics and concepts while literally holding you by the hand in performing your first deployment.
- In detailed explanations as the Instructor takes his time to explain concepts and not just wiz through without explaining the details.
- By the end of the course you will be equipped with the knowledge, to execute an array of programming tasks using Python Django.
Why is it worth learning Django?
Here's what Django brings to the table
- Saves you from a ton of headaches when setting up development environments
- Easily move an application across environments or servers
- Django has a concept of batteries included thus makes it ideal for building up Minimal Viable Product to large scale solutions in the shortest time frame as opposed f other frameworks.
- Makes developing a much more pleasant experience
- You won't need expensive hosting to deploy your web applications
- The average salary for a Django developer in the US is over $100,000 per year this could be you.
What makes this course different than other courses you might find?
- This course takes a firm balance in terms of not skimming the details but gives the student explanations on which components or technical solution are the best fit per given scenario.
- This Course was designed from proven concepts tested and used in the instructors own applications.
- Which will give you the confidence you need to build and deploy your own production ready applications.
- This course teaches you what they don’t teach in university schools and bridges the gap by making sense of all of the Django documentation in a simple to understand manners. Learning to code from scratch can be like playing Russian roulette, this course outlines the steps in a sequential manner
- Course includes bonus lesson taking a dive into Django channels for realtime web apps (Source code provided. Bootstrap your next realtime startup app)
- Instructor available for mentorship and guidance via course forums
If you are signing up for this course, then you are automatically enrolled into a “life time course series”. What this means the course will continuously be updated with the latest in Django as well as new modules and concepts will be added to help you boost up your Django skills. We will continue to enhance the theme of EMS and expand on the app. If that's not enough, I'll be available to answer any questions you might have in the course's forums.
- Technical founders, novices, complete beginners or even seasoned developers
- Anyone who wants to understand the full life cycle of developing web based apps
- Anyone who is looking to gain confidence in building web applications
- Anyone looking to level up their skills to land the next dream job
This quiz is designed to re-force concepts learnt in models and queryset lessons while introducing you to a few new concepts in the process. Completing this quiz would allow you to strengthen your core django knowledge, while boosting your overall confidence with Django to tackle more advanced coding concepts.