Building Your Brand
What you'll learn
- By the end of the course, you will be able to have all the information you need to become among the best known people in your field.
- In this course, you will learn how to draw the right kind of attention to yourself and your work.
- In this course, you will learn the keys to mastering social media.
- In this course, you will learn the fastest way to publish your own book, which will further establish your brand.
- In this course, you will learn how to make the media and others in your field come to you for your expertise.
- Students need computers but no specific software.
"Anna David has been on top of this stuff from day one and one need look no further than Google for proof that brand building is something she knows a thing or two about. Take this course. It's excellent and incredibly timely." -Christian Josi, Huffington Post
This course is about how to make yourself—whether you're a writer, entrepreneur, web developer, dog walker or anything in between—stand out from the pack. It will show you how to pick your genre, create your site, publish your e-book, podcast your show, create and upload your audio book, lead your Twitter chat, get on TV and find a field that not only fulfills you but also makes you money and gives you a career that others will emulate.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to become well-known in their field, with an emphasis on writers. No specific knowledge is needed aside from basic computer skills.
Anna David is a New York Times-bestselling author of five books: the novels Party Girl (Harper, 2007) and Bought (Harper, 2009), the anthology Reality Matters (Harper, 2010), the memoir Falling for Me (Harper, 2011) and the biography By Some Miracle I Made It Out of There (Simon & Schuster, 2013)—as well as the Kindle Singles Animal Attraction (Amazon, 2012) and They Like Me They Really LIke Me (Amazon, 2013).
She’s written for The New York Times, The LA Times, Details, Women’s Health, The New York Post, Premiere, People, Us Weekly, Maxim, Vanity Fair, Cosmo, Redbook, Self, Stuff, TV Guide, Teen Vogue, Variety, The Huffington Post, Buzzfeed, The Daily Beast and Salon, among many other publications, and has appeared repeatedly on the Today Show, Hannity, Attack of the Show, Dr. Drew, Red Eye and various other programs on Fox News, NBC, CBS, MTV, VH1 and E. She visits colleges across the country to talk about addiction and the anthology of her hit monthly storytelling show, True Tales of Lust and Love, will be coming out in February, 2014.