Building Wealth 101- Finance & Stock Investing
What you'll learn
- Credit Building Information
- Completely understand how the stock market works.
- Money Management: How you will manage risk on each position, how many shares to buy, and where to take a loss.
- Master Technical Analysis: Candlestick Patterns, Chart Patters, Volume and Technical Indicators.
- Make Maximum Profit at Minimum Risk
- Trade any Stock with a step by step approach
- Long Term Investing, Short Term Trading, and Stock Options Trading will all be covered
- Internet Connection
- Phone, Tablet, iPad, or Computer
In this course, you will learn how to trade the Stock Market. It's a course designed for Complete Beginners and Intermediate market participants.
We start off by covering basic concepts and work our way up to more advanced level material.
By the end of this course, you will completely understand how the Stock Market works. You will understand what a Stock is and what broker is recommended to use.
You will learn about Orders to buy and sell stocks and how they determine the price of a stock. Furthermore, you will get a list of Recommended Resources.
We then cover Technical Analysis, including Charts and Candlesticks, Trends, Supports & Resistances, Chart Patterns, Volume, etc.
We also cover some Technical Indicators like VWAP, Relative Strength Index, and the MAC-D.
Following this, we cover one of the most important aspects in trading: Risk Management and Money Management. Here we dive deep into how to protect your account from major losses.
We continue by covering another major aspect that is often forgotten in many courses: Trading Psychology. How to control your emotions when making decisions involving money.
This course has been crafted with care from an individual with much experience. I hope this gets you on the right path to your journey to become Financially Free.
Don't predict, react.
Who this course is for:
- My goal is to teach people what I have learned over years of experience, in just one course.
- Building financial confidence and freedom.
Lots of experience in the stock market - Long term investor that does options trading daily - Changed many lives through fitness and finance - I started this course because of my passion for the stock market & finance hoping to deliver my knowledge to others - I thrive to IMPACT lives for the better