Building RESTful Web APIs with ASP.NET Core 3.1
- 11.5 hours on-demand video
- 1 article
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Build Web APIs with .NET Core
- Deploy Web APIs to Azure and IIS
- Use Azure DevOps for Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery (CI/CD)
- Develop RESTful Web APIs
- Basic C# knowledge (know what a class it, variables, if conditional, loops, methods)
Learn how to develop Web APIs with ASP.NET Core from scratch with this incredible course.
We are going to see the entire life cycle of developing a Web API, from creating the solution, developing the endpoints, working on the manipulation of resources, doing automatic testing, and deployment to Azure.
Also, learn how to use Azure DevOps to configure a Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery pipeline to be able to publish your projects from their source code in Github, Bitbucket, or any other GIT repository provider.
- .NET Developers who wants to learn how to build Web APIs with .NET Core