Building Responsive Websites with HTML 5 & CSS3
What you'll learn
- Learn the latest techniques for an in-demand skill: building functional, responsive web layouts.
- Easy to follow, plain-english instructions make learning how to create websites that possess both beautiful design and powerful function a breeze.
- Learn, step-by-step, how to design layouts to fit various device displays, including tablet, smartphone, and desktop screens.
- A basic understanding of HTML and CSS
In this hands-on training course, award-winning veteran trainer Geoff Blake shows you, step-by-step, how to build beautifully designed, responsive websites that adjust and function perfectly on smartphones, tablets, and desktop displays. You’ll begin with the fundamentals of responsive design, beginning with multiple style sheets, media queries and various expressions. Next comes the fun part: you’ll be guided through several in-depth chapters that walk you through the responsive design workflow, building HTML structure and CSS formatting for mobile and desktop displays; including tablets, desktop screens, and smartphones. Geoff shows you how to plan out your work, handle common issues that arise in a responsive layout, and how to handle various page components between device displays. Finally, the course closes with additional tricks, advanced techniques, and testing methods to ensure that your layout looks fantastic.
Who this course is for:
- Those looking to build a strong foundation in responsive web layouts
At Stone River eLearning, technology is all we teach. If you're interested in IT, programming, development or design - we have it covered.
Check out our huge catalog of courses and join the over 1,200,000+ students currently taking Stone River eLearning courses. We currently offer 1000+ different technology training courses on our Stone River eLearning website and are adding new courses on hot and trending topics every month. A subscription option is available for those with a real passion for learning.