Radical Resilience: How to Master Your Emotions!
- 2.5 hours on-demand video
- 3 articles
- 1 downloadable resource
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Discover the keys to manage your mind and feel good fast
- Reduce and manage internalized stress to create positive change
- Get Unstuck: How to release negative emotions quickly
- 5 powerful easy-to-use metaphysical techniques to release stressful emotions
- How to master your emotional nature
- Develop greater levels of self-awareness and self-esteem
- 3 Techniques to reduce anxiety quickly
- Top 7 common causes of anxiety
- How to develop emotional intelligence
- How to change your negative self-talk quickly
- Resilience: Secrets to building your inner strength
- How to cancel negative thoughts
- Keys to Lasting Personal Happiness
- Willingness to understand yourself and how the mind and emotions function in your life.
Emotions are a powerful force in our daily lives. Most people don't understand this mysterious force that can lead us toward a positive future or capsize us into a sea of chaos. Managing your emotions is a part of living a successful life and developing inner strength and confidence.
In this class, you'll learn how to master your emotions. If you don't learn to manage your feelings, they will control your life. I will guide you step-by-step to build your inner strength by understanding the keys to emotional empowerment. You can turn your life around quickly and live a more happy and balanced lifestyle overflowing with well-being, peace of mind, and greater inner strength (resilience).
Your emotions are at the core of all of your desires, and they drive your actions and behaviors. Your feelings can guide you toward greater happiness, or lead you astray, feeling lost and confused. You cannot escape stressful conditions; however, you can learn how to transform emotional stress into an inner strength and resilience.
This class will teach you the mental and emotional tools to end the suffocation of emotional frustration and mental confusion. You'll be able to quickly move toward greater well-being. You'll learn to manage the power of your mind and build inner strength and master your emotions.
Discover a new and fresh perspective on the way you perceive your emotions and how to manage and then master your relationship with them. You'll be able to quickly move from emotional ignorance to emotional intelligence and become the master of your life.
- law of attraction students
- People who have tried positive thinking and still feel stuck
- personal development students
- metaphysical students
- personal development
- psychology students
- meditation students
A brief introduction to understand what you will be learning during this course.
Learn the in-depth meaning of emotional intelligence and what it really means.
Learn about the concept of building personal resilience and inner strength.
Watch this very short video and answer the four questions in the Journal Writing Assignment. This will help you to gain a better understanding on how you have learned to repress your feeling nature.
Instructions: Reflect and write about each of these questions. I recommend using a simple legal pad or cheap notebook paper if you decide to destroy the information once you’ve expressed it on paper. For those how like to keep journals for future reference you can write the answers to these questions in a more formal journal book.
1. How did your mother deal with her feelings and emotions?
2. How did your father handle his emotions?
3. What did your parents teach you about expressing your feelings?
Did they encourage or repress your emotional expression? If so, how did they do it?
4. Did either of your parents demonstrate addictive habits, behaviors, or patterns? If so, what were they?
Once these questions have been answered, you can either save the information to review later or destroy the papers to insure privacy.
This step-by-step instructions will help you to reconnect with your inner child or adolescent and will help you to feel the feelings that you 'used' to have but may still be stored in the recesses of your subconscious mind. A powerful technique.