Building Personal Intuition for Decision Making
- 2 hours on-demand video
- 17 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Students will feel more confident and satisfied with choices they make.
- Students will find relief from anxiety and worry in their everyday lives.
- Students will have learned a process for intuitive, mindful decision making.
- Students will be familiar with what their body is trying to tell them through physical "feelings" (ie. what that "knot in their stomach" means for them in particular.)
- Students should have an interest in mind/body therapies. Some experience with meditation is helpful.
- Tools needed are a comfortable place for guided meditation. Pen/pencil and paper for writing.
Through this course you will gain tools to enhance your personal powers of intuition. A series of guided meditations and processes will guide you through an in-depth, individualized, course in developing personal intuition that leads to insights. Following this course you will find yourself able to more easily and quickly make decisions without second guessing yourself. Instructor, Desiree Holmes Scherini, CHt, NLP has created this course in the same format that she would work with a client, in an intimate and personal style she shares her discussion and guided meditations, along with down-loadable mp3s to use independently. This course is designed for you to take at your own speed, in the comfort of your own home, as you enhance your life and happiness level with the tool of personal intuition!
- This course is designed for the student who desires more clarity and confidence in personal decision making.
- Students who want to experience greater mind/body integration and personal awareness.
- Students who feel "stuck" and unsure.
- Students who suffer from anxiety and worry over decision making.
Course Welcome and overview.
Introduction to how to clear the clutter from mind and body.
Guided meditation to elicit physical sensations that you label as "anger" to identify how that feels in your body. This will allow you to be in touch with your intuition by tying the physical response to a feeling. The meditation will end with a clearing, to bring you back to a neutral, peaceful state.
In this lecture we will discuss use of the worksheet for tying your physical sensations to a thought or feeling. The worksheet will be used for each of the guided meditations in this section, as well as future meditation you do on your own to learn more about your body's response to thoughts and feelings.
Guided meditation to elicit physical sensations that you label as "distrust" or "trust" to identify how that feels in your body. This will allow you to be in touch with your intuition by tying the physical response to a feeling. The meditation will end with a clearing, to bring you back to a neutral, peaceful state.
Thank you for taking this course! I truly hope you enjoyed it! Attached are resources with links for more information and sources to continue your learning. You may find more insights and help to continue your intuitive journey through my book "Journey to Joy-The Written Path", my websites and facebook page, as well as other platforms where I and others offer guidance.