Step by Step method to build a Perfect Resume
What you'll learn
- Defining the difference between Resume and Curriculum Vitae
- Step by step method of the Crafting the Perfect Resume
- Creating a world class resume by adding the magical words
- Blunders to be avoided in the Resume
- Do's and Don'ts in a Resume
- Learners will learn everthing here from to zero to crafting the Perfect Resume
Step by step method of crafting Resume course is developed keeping in mind the problems faced by candidates in preparing the world class resume and applying for the job. The course is designed for learners who are applying for the jobs, fresher applying for the first time, final year students applying for campus placements, students applying for internships or projects. This course will help you understand the step by step method of drafting the resume by adding the key words what the companies are looking for. It will clarify all the doubts and answers all the basic questions what one can have in drafting the resume from content to templates to formats. It will throw light on the Applicant Tracking System format, whether the curriculum vitae should have colors, how to stand different in the crowd and how to make your resume different from others. It starts with focusing on the difference between Curriculum Vitae and Resume. This course will guide the learners to effectively showcase the skills and strengths they possess as per their area of specialization and their domain. The learners will find it extremely easy to build the resume and add information along with each session. Wishing Learners All the Very Best for the first step towards their career journey. Be Constructive Be Productive
Who this course is for:
- This course is designed specially for College graduates who are willing to apply for the jobs or internships, Fresher who are applying for the jobs for the first time, Candidates having few years of experience and willing to change the jobs, Learners who wish to refine their old resume.
As rightly said, “There are many things in life that will catch your eye, but only a few will catch your heart. Pursue these.” I found my calling in building & nurturing productive communication bytes to audience of different strata & segments-alike.
Meet me – Dr Sonali N. Tholia – A character with numerous shades – Robust Anchor, Career Coach, Powerful Public Speaker with more than 2 decades of qualitative experience in training and teaching, someone who is embarked upon a journey to create Million Public Speakers & countless immortal stories.
A Ph. D in Retail, MBA, M. Com but deep below I’m a dynamic force who believes in adding value to the lives of people around me. Though I boast of a myriad of accolades, my true accomplishments have been the candid testimonials of my plentiful students / participants who have expressed their gratitude in lieu of the virtue added by me in their lives.