Mobile App Dev with Ionic and React: Idea to App Store
- 1.5 hours on-demand video
- 1 downloadable resource
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Everything you need to go from nothing to a working mobile application UI with Ionic Framework and React.
Install Visual Studio Code
To install Visual Studio Code, please visit https://code.visualstudio.com
- Have a basic understanding of React (components, JSX, state, etc.)
Learning to build mobile apps doesn't have to be hard. In fact, it can be a lot of fun. This course will introduce mobile development using web technologies and The Ionic Framework.
Ionic is supported on a variety of mobile (and desktop) platforms. In this course, you will learn how to go from no code to your very own application ready for sale on the Apple App Store and Google Play Store.
Unlike many courses that spend a lot of time on background, this course will be fast-paced, with a minimum of fuss and fluff. It's all hands-on.
I don't expect you to be an expert in React, but you should grasp the basics of JSX, component architecture, state, and hooks. Other concepts will be explained as needed, as close to their use as I can get.
By the time you complete the course, you should have the confidence you need to create and deploy your own mobile app UI for iOS or Android.
It'll be a fast ride, so enroll now and hang on.
- Any developer wanting to publish mobile applications with technology they already know and love.