[NEW] Building Microservices with Spring Boot & Spring Cloud
What you'll learn
- Build REST API's using Spring Boot - Important Spring MVC Annotations
- Build CRUD REST API's using Spring Boot, Spring Data JPA and MySQL Database
- Using DTO (Data Transfer Object) Pattern in Spring Boot App
- Using Mapping libraries - ModelMapper and MapStruct
- Exception Handling in Spring Boot App
- Spring Boot REST API Validation
- Spring Boot Actuator - Production-Ready Features
- Building Spring Boot Microservices in IntelliJ IDEA
- Microservices Communication using RestTemplate, WebClient and Cloud OpenFeign
- Centralized Configurations using Spring Cloud Config Server
- Create Service Registry and Discovery using Spring Cloud Netflix Eureka
- Create API Gateway using Spring Cloud Gateway
- Load balancing with Eureka server and Open Feign using Spring Cloud LoadBalancer
- Auto Refresh Config Changes using Spring Cloud Bus
- Distributed Tracing with Spring Cloud Sleuth and Zipkin
- Resilience4J: Circuit Breaker, Retry and RateLimiter Patterns
- How to Add Step by Step New Microservice to Existing Project
- Create React Frontend Microservice and Integrate with Backend Microservices
- Dockering Spring Boot Application Step by Step
- Dockering Spring Boot MySQL CRUD Application Step by Step
- Docker Compose for Dockering Spring Boot Application Step by Step
- Learn How to Use Apache Kafka in the Spring Boot App
- Spring Boot + Apache Kafka Real-World Wikimedia Project
- Event-Driven Microservices using Spring boot and Kafka
- Learn How to Use RabbitMQ in the Spring Boot App
- Event-Driven Microservices using Spring boot and RabbitMQ
- REST API Documentation using SpringDoc OpenAPI (Swagger) Library
- Migrate Existing Microservices Project into Latest Version
- Familiar with IntelliJ IDEA
- No Spring Boot REST API experience needed, You will learn building Spring Boot REST APIs from the scratch
- No Microservices experience needed. You will learn everything you need to know about Microservices
- No Docker experience needed. You will learn Docker essentials for deployment
- No RabbitMQ and Kafka experience needed. You will learn RabbitMQ and Kafka essentials for building event-driven microservices
In this course, you will learn to build Microservices using Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, React, Kafka, RabbitMQ, Docker, and REST API (REST Web Services).
Important Note: This course supports the latest Spring Boot 3 and Spring Cloud 2022.0.0.
A Microservice is a service built around a specific business capability that can be independently deployed. So, to build large enterprise applications we can identify the sub-domains of our main business domain and build each sub-domain as a MicroService using Domain Driven Design (DDD) techniques. But in the end, we need to make all these microservices work together to serve the end user as if it is a single application.
Why Spring boot and Spring cloud are good choices for MicroServices?
Spring Boot is the most popular and widely used Java framework for building Microservices. These days many organizations prefer to deploy their applications in a Cloud environment instead of taking all the headaches of maintaining a data center themselves. But we need to take good care of the various aspects to make our applications Cloud Native. There comes the beauty of Spring Cloud.
Spring Cloud is essentially an implementation of various design patterns to be followed while building Cloud Native applications. Instead of reinventing the wheel, we can simply take advantage of various Spring Cloud modules and focus on our main business problem than worrying about infrastructural concerns.
What you'll learn
Build RESTful web services using Spring Boot - Learn Important Spring MVC Annotations
Build CRUD REST APIs using Spring Boot, Spring Data JPA, and MySQL Database
Building Spring Boot Microservices in IntelliJ IDEA
Microservices Communication using RestTemplate, WebClient, and Spring Cloud OpenFeign
Create Service Registry and Discovery using Spring Cloud Netflix Eureka
Load balancing with Eureka server and Open Feign using Spring Cloud LoadBalancer
Create API Gateway using Spring Cloud Gateway
Centralized Configurations using Spring Cloud Config Server
Auto Refresh Config Changes using Spring Cloud Bus
Distributed Tracing with Spring Cloud Sleuth and Zipkin
Resilience4J: Circuit Breaker, Retry, and RateLimiter Patterns
Adding Step-by-step new Microservice to Existing Project
Create React Frontend Microservice and Integrate with Backend Microservices
Learn How to Migrate Existing Projects to the Latest Version
Learn How to Generate REST API Documentation
Dockering Spring Boot Application Step by Step
Dockering Spring Boot MySQL CRUD Application Step by Step
Docker Compose for Dockering Spring Boot MySQL CRUD Application Step by Step
Event-Driven Microservices using Spring boot and Kafka
Learn how to use RabbitMQ in the Spring boot app.
Learn how to use Kafka in the Spring boot app.
Kafka Spring Boot - Real-World Wikimedia Project Development
Event-Driven Microservices using Spring boot and RabbitMQ
Tools and technologies used:
1. Java 17+
2. Spring boot
3. Spring Cloud
6. Resilience4J framework
8. IntelliJ IDEA
9. MySQL database
Sample amazing feedback from students on this course:
Francis Dahryl N:
" One of the best learning videos. Ramesh, the instructor, will guide every student until the end."
Juan Paulo L:
"Amazing course, well structured, well documented, resourceful, if you really want to learn about microservices, spring boot and spring cloud you have to take this course now!"
"One of the best course for Microservices. Extraordinary explanations to the point. Thank you for providing us such a great course and helping us to gather the knowledge which we are required to know about microservices architecture. You are the best and Thank you once again."
"I always admire you sir. You are an Inspiration & Guide to many Java Developers. Keep Doing More Udemy Courses Sir. Thank you"
"This course teaches everything you need to start with microservices. You need a Java/Spring Boot background to follow up well! Great one!"
"it is very good course if you want to get your hand dirty in the spring boot microservices"
Vivek Yuvraj Pawar:
"In this course the explanation is above my expectations. in this course all concepts are deeply explained"
"Instructor explains the concepts very well and demonstrates with appropriate examples. Thank you for such a good course."
"I have no words to describe how amazing this course is. Ramesh has explained everything in such an easy to understand manner. This course covers tremendous amount of great content at one single place. After building the Restful APIs, CRUD operations, building different microservices, spring cloud features etc., he included a step to create docker file and run everything in container. Also, two other projects about Spring Kafka and RabbitMQ are included as bonus! My only suggestion would be to include another video that shows how everything can be deployed on AWS EKS. This is the best microservices course on Udemy. Period."
"its all good covered all topics in easiest way thank you for such an excellent course"
Check out all the reviews/ratings for this course in the Reviews section of this course.
Who this course is for:
- This course for Java programmers who want to learn building RESTful Web services and Microservices using Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, Kafka, RabbitMQ and Docker.
Hi, I'm Ramesh Fadatare a Software Engineer with 10 years of experience in Java, Spring Boot, Microservices, Hibernate, Angular, React, and related open-source technologies.
I am a Vmware Spring Certified Professional - check my blog to know more about this certification.
I am a founder and author of the top Java blog website Java Guides ( 1m views per month) - a technical blog dedicated to Java/Java EE, Spring Boot, and Full-stack Java Development.
I am also YouTuber having 102K+ subscribers.
I have published around 200+ free sample projects on GitHub (3K followers).
Note: My all courses are only available on the Udemy platform so you can join here on Udemy.