Mastering Microeconomics to Expand Your Career
What you'll learn
- You will have a grasp on microeconomics
- Understand market structures
- Master basic pricing strategies
- Gain knowledge of supply/demand analysis
- Boost confidence in making microeconomics decisions
- Know microeconomics history in personalities
- An Internet connection and computer
- A curious mind for economics
Mastering Microeconomics is an excellent source for exam, teaching or quiz preparation. Students could progress through all the material in section by section, or accomplish stages in which they require additional help.
This course provides cases from everyday life in each chapter, and multiple choice quizzes to better strengthen each student’s learning experience, regardless of proficiency.
This Microeconomics course is optimal for anyone engaged in building up a better interpretation of the economic world.
Economics is the subject of individual behavior and how people function in an economic environment. But further than that, it brings us a better grasp of global economics and the tensions between economic players.
Complete course with over 70+ lectures, the course provides for:
Basic Pricing Strategies: Cost-Plus, Competitive Based and Value Based;
Market Structure: Oligopoly, Monopoly, Perfect competition and Monopolistic Competition;
Economic Systems: Traditional, Market, Planned and Hybrid;
Supply & Demand: Law of Supply/Demand and Market Equilibrium;
Game Theory: Symmetric / Asymmetric / Zero / Non-Zero Sum Games,
Decision Making: Process, Ways to Improve;
Entrepreneurial Activity: Early Approaches and Digitized Ones;
Microeconomics History in Personalities.
In order to achieve goals in modern post-pandemic world, we should be curious, and have a solid comprehension of economic questions.
You can achieve more in your career if you will be able to resolve economic situations confidently.
Obviously you should start from the essentials in order to build your firm knowledge on microeconomics topics.
This course will help you on your way to success.
Who this course is for:
- Undergraduate students requiring additional information or learning assistance
- Part-time or distant learning students who have engaged in microeconomics studies
- MBA or postgraduate students who desire additional support
- This course is for MBA students, who want to strengthen their experience in microeconomics
- This course is for anyone looking for microeconomics knowledge
- This course is for economy curious people
- This course is for students looking for additional material on economics
We have over 6 years of production experience as Business/System Analysts and QA Engineers at Global IT Giants (Samsung, IBM).
We've published about 60 articles on Digital Transformation and IT Entrepreneurship Activity in Various Scientific and Technological Peer-Reviewed Journals. This list includes topics such as:
- Analysis of Intelligent Information Systems on the example of сloud CRM and ERP;
- Entrepreneurial Activity in the Digital Economy;
- Netocracy as tendency of Internet-Business Development;
- New Social Classes and Structures of the Information Society;
- Methods of Transferring Entrepreneurial Activities into the Environment of Internet Business;
- Team-work on Business Process Modeling;
- Methods of Enterprise Business Process Modeling;
- Digitization of Business Processes;
- Creativity and Digital Entrepreneurship.
It would be an honor for us to be your instructor on these and other topics.
Regards, Your Instructors.